Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Help Needed in MT4 Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends.
Anybody installed mt4 recently in windows 10?? for me its throwing some errors from almost every brokers..

If you know any solutions, please let me know, I tried some youtube videos as well, nothing works..
what errors?
you should give more details or screenshot
I'd call the broker for help. They've likely seen most everything.

I don't use MT4 or MT5 . . . but it might help those who do if you list some of the errors.
(05-03-2021 08:40 PM)EuroTrader Wrote: [ -> ]I'd call the broker for help. They've likely seen most everything.

I don't use MT4 or MT5 . . . but it might help those who do if you list some of the errors.
Thinking of same, better to check with them, after new windows update its like most of the cracks are not working
(05-04-2021 01:03 AM)nagarajnow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2021 08:40 PM)EuroTrader Wrote: [ -> ]I'd call the broker for help. They've likely seen most everything.

Thinking of same, better to check with them, after new windows update its like most of the cracks are not working

"its like most of the cracks are not working"

Based on that statement, I'm assuming you're referring to your pirated indicators/experts (probably that require compiled DLLs) rather than your MT4 installation.
If that is the case I don't think ANY broker will help you with that.

Do let us know how it goes
(05-05-2021 01:38 AM)fekowf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2021 01:03 AM)nagarajnow Wrote: [ -> ]

"its like most of the cracks are not working"

Based on that statement, I'm assuming you're referring to your pirated indicators/experts (probably that require compiled DLLs) rather than your MT4 installation.
If that is the case I don't think ANY broker will help you with that.

Do let us know how it goes

I didnt have any cracks installed in last 1year atleast, I formated my system last week trying to install it
Reference URL's