Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Copycat Cookbook - Ruby Tuesday: Feel Like You Are Dining Out in Your Own Kitchen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51ZJVxNSK8L.jpg]

This restaurant's name was based on the The Rolling Stones song, "Ruby Tuesday", which was popular during the time of the first restaurant's inception. Ruby Tuesday offers primarily American cuisine, including all-natural chicken, pasta, pork ribs, soups, steak, and seafood. However, it is often recognized for its fresh ingredients and salad bar and hamburgers, which have been staples to the chain since its creation.

Check out some of thes restaurant favorite recipes you will find recreated in this copycat cookbook.

Ruby Relaxer Cocktail
Legendary Long Island Iced Tea
Ruby-Rita
Bang'n Shrimp
Tater Totchos
Blackened Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken Wings With Nashville Hot Sauce
Blackened Tilapia
New Orleans Seafood
Cajun Grilled Shrimp and Rice
Hickory Bourbon Salmon
Chicken Fresco
Hickory Bourbon Chicken
Smoky Mountain Chicken
Cajun Rib Eye
Asiago Peppercorn Sirloin
Babyback Ribs
Crispy Chicken Mac and Cheese
Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Apple Crumble Skillet
Chocolate Tall Cake
Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Code:
https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/ylJBIukX/file.html
The Sonora chicken pasta was my favorite dish at Ruby Tuesday's for years, that and their kick ass salad bar. Then they got rid of the Sonora and cut the items on their salad bar in half. It's a shame how downhill they've gone, but appreciate the share SS!
Thanks for sharing SS, hopefully I can make those recipes and bring back memories of how Ruby Tuesday USED to be!
Thank you for sharing!!
Hey Standing. DO you still have this one? Thanks
(08-31-2021 10:53 AM)zanderman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Standing. DO you still have this one? Thanks

here you go

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o62nhca23zlb98e/
My man!!Thanks. Reps
Thanks +Reps Added
Thanks for the reup, SS. Max reps given.
Reference URL's