Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Looking to build an online Q&A generator script. Need advice please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to source/build a script so i can create a sort of Q&A script where end user accesses it online.

Something similar to a Headline or Sales Letter creator where end user (E/U) answers various questions and at the bottom they click a button to 'Build' and return various Headlines, etc based on their responses to the questions.
There'll be several different script options listed down the left-hand side, e.g.- one to build a list of Sales page headlines, one to build a list of urgency and scarcity options.

I need to be able to go in and edit the text of the various questions and also enter a list of variables that will help build the output document once the E/U has entered their answers to each questions.

Essentially, if anyone is familiar with Jim Edwards's Funnel Scripts, it'll be something similar to that.

Anyone know what sort of a script i'm looking for here? I've checked Codecanyon but don't even know what to be searching for.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Reference URL's