Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] 2000% forex bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try at your own risk. I've done no research on them:

https://superforex.com/

More info from the guy that sent this offer to me (the above is not an afflink btw)

2000% Bonus on Your Deposit

Hello, I am in the process of testing a new broker and one of their sign up bonuses has my attention. It is perfect for anyone wanting to get their feet wet trading real money.

For the tiny risk of $25 your will end up with a $500 trading account! The only conditions are you must choose a standard account and only 1:100 leverage.

If you are new to trading then you may make mistakes and those mistakes will only end up costing you a maximum of $25. If you are already familiar with trading, or if you are new but don't make too many mistakes, then here is an opportunity for you to take $25 and make it thousands!
How to get the 2000% bonus, bro?
(09-05-2020 04:00 AM)meassana Wrote: [ -> ]How to get the 2000% bonus, bro?

https://superforex.com/easy-deposit-bonus
Actually just signed up. You need to pay attention to this rule of the bonus:

"For 2000% bonus: Withdrawable profit = Deposit 1 * 200%"

Meaning if you deposit $25 and your starting balance is $500 and say you get it up to $1000 the most you can withdraw is $50.

And as for this rule:

"The client is eligible to make one more deposit to increase the amount of withdrawable profit twice. The second deposit should be equal to or greater than the initial deposit. Further deposits do not have an impact on the amount of withdrawable profit but increase the minimal amount of traded lots to unlock it."

WTF does that even mean. Worded very cryptically, especially the last paragraph. Might ask support on monday for clarification of that.

In any case, tread carefully esp if you make a lot of money, you may never be able to w/d.

Btw, if you want to trade risk free using a real money account go to ftmo.com and try their free challenge. You won't keep any profits but is a good test. But I would not bother with the paid one where they actually give you a funded account. It's designed to make you fail. Don't waste your money.
(09-06-2020 01:46 AM)grert Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, if you want to trade risk free using a real money account go to ftmo.com and try their free challenge. You won't keep any profits but is a good test. But I would not bother with the paid one where they actually give you a funded account. It's designed to make you fail. Don't waste your money.
Did you entered?
I would like the challenge, maybe in a few weeks..just asking...

We use our mt4 platform, the regular one in our house, or their platform hosted at their servers??, I don't want to "reveal" my system...

Thanks
note: the payment is 70%, very low to me, because if we pass the test (screening people) they are more than 70 % assured that we are good traders and in this case WE DON't need their funding.... 85% -90% is ok to me... maybe other "company" can offer that.
No I followed Ryan Brown (https://www.youtube.com/user/cubbybgood) doing it twice and also once with the5ers.com and he failed each time.

His argument being that the successful traders ftmo featured never followed up on their success. He also said a few other reasons along the lines that ftmo only do it to grab your fee.

But... I just noticed that he removed that video. So he was either forced to do it or he's wrong?? He's by his own admission not a good trader and uses only bots/EAs to trade due to his lack of discipline.

Their 70% is very competitive. If you check thefivers.com, they only offer 50%. There was one that offered higher but is pure scam.

If I was to take the paid challenge and awarded a $100K account, I would just move profits to another broker and then trade and keep 100%.

The broker used is of their own choosing. It's not in house but obviously they will be able to check your performance in case you break their rules.

I doubt they can steal your system, but double check if you do decide to go ahead.
Reference URL's