Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] "DELECTATION"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure Ugonna or whatever the name of seller is faking it big time.
U don't sell ur secret sauce for 13 bucks.

Reps to Mr Genie for the share.
Great share. Thanks you.
Thanks For Sharing! [/quote]
@Mr Genie Thank you for the share. You just save me some money. Just $12.95.
I know that this WSO is cheap, and the author is a "no-name" in Marketing, but maybe in any Course, we can get something interesting, or something genial. Could we buy for example from Alan Weiss a course with $ 13? Not. Never. Then why would the author of this WSO sell for $ 13? Maybe to get into the business? To be known? We do not know. But for sure he or she wants to succeed like all of us!

Cheers,
alessander
This is his summary of his strategy:
[Image: IdfqTs7.jpg]

Bet that blew your socks off, right?
It's a really basic strategy, but something in the back of my head tells me it could actually work... When you do a search for the product, you'd have little competition running actual ads to it since most affiliates prefer free strategies...

Could be worth a shot, even on the Microsoft ads network, where you'll pay very little for clicks...

The only 'but' I see is that if the prospect is already brand-aware, they is a high chance that another affiliate has already cooked them, so you wouldn't get the commission unless I'm missing something
Good share thanks reps given

G
(09-03-2020 12:54 PM)patto Wrote: [ -> ]...you'd have little competition running actual ads to it since most affiliates prefer free strategies...

You might want to re-think that theory my friend.
Thanks for sharing. +Reps given.
Reference URL's