Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] ChinEtti Pip Collector (90% win Ratio)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nice share mate.
Thanks you for share... rep +++ ;)[/i]
I've just spent the last hour tweaking the template so I could use it with my own confirmation indicators...

What I REALLY like about this trendline indicator is how it ignores the retracements and continues giving you signals after each retracement has completed.

Going to try it out on demo for a week or two and see what happens... I'm a trend follower anyway and I analyze the crap out of retracements. At first analysis? This could make my job a lot easier.

Thanks! Reps given.

jack
(09-02-2020 07:05 PM)jackpinion Wrote: [ -> ]I've just spent the last hour tweaking the template so I could use it with my own confirmation indicators...

What I REALLY like about this trendline indicator is how it ignores the retracements and continues giving you signals after each retracement has completed.

Going to try it out on demo for a week or two and see what happens... I'm a trend follower anyway and I analyze the crap out of retracements. At first analysis? This could make my job a lot easier.

Thanks! Reps given.

jack

I combine it with TDI Pro and it works well. Also i'm using XARD for the candle instead of Heiken Ashi
Thanks for the Share wagdado, reps added.

Sales pages says indicator is non repaint indicator but i noticed that the arrows appear and then disappear with price movement, so i guess it does repaint. Any one else seen this?
(09-02-2020 10:32 PM)persist Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the Share wagdado, reps added.

Sales pages says indicator is non repaint indicator but i noticed that the arrows appear and then disappear with price movement, so i guess it does repaint. Any one else seen this?

arrow on close candle does not repaint. You can either open a trade after the candle close or use the "Candle will close in XX:XX" as a reference.
(09-02-2020 11:09 PM)wagdadog Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2020 10:32 PM)persist Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the Share wagdado, reps added.

arrow on close candle does not repaint. You can either open a trade after the candle close or use the "Candle will close in XX:XX" as a reference.

Oh okay thanks for the help. I will keep that in mind. Do you have any other indicators that are good? I already added the TDI pro but was wondering if you have come across any other indicators that work good?
Thanks for the share
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's