Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Some strong optimism for You !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a strongly encouraging and optimistic perspective upon the current and ongoing WW3:

It is just video of the 2 guys talking for ~1 hour, and yes - it was riveting enough IMO that I listened to the whole thing and even grabbed it as an MP3.

For those who haven't heard of it, here is a video about adrenochrome:
(BE WARNED:
It is just a collection of gory pictures with spooky narration, but it does explain what adrenochrome is and some history of it.)

Much has been said and written about how our current reality has a very powerful undercurrent of pedophilia - and the men in the 1st video above are very strongly pro-child as their highest stated value.

My own position on the entire bunch of stuff presented above has several facets=>
- I am very much about 1st hand testimony and have exactly zero personal knowledge pertaining to pedophilia except to say that the concept of it disgusts me;
- I hold zero political leanings, have no affiliation with any of that stuff, and besides that it seems obvious to me that becoming the US prezident mostly seems to REQUIRE for the politician to be rich and evil - the current one is also very repulsive to look at - that is IT for me;
- The men in the 1st video are all about their 'god' stuff, which I also do not hold or participate in AT ALL;
- I do agree that if/when anyone is for sure involved in the drug adrenochrome and the abuses they must commit to obtain it - that they do need to be dead, period - no question.

I also wish to add that I am aware of many possibilities in this world - sure, NESARA/GESARA/RV/USN -sound- very good; being rid of the cabal - great; ending things which center upon hurt/harm/sufferings - also great...BUT:
Even though I'm not from Missouri - I say SHOW ME and until such time as I see real-world evidence at 1st hand that something great is happening, I remain skeptical - that is how I roll.

PS:
To anyone wanting to flame me here and telling me that I'm bad for posting this here, etc., etc., etc. - I am not alone in making such threads, there are other even more invested BBHF members who have also made such threads so I say this to flamers and detracters=>
FART ELSEWHERE, PLEASE.
Here is Charlie Freak's YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/1Canadianpeach/videos

Here is Charlie Ward's YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/drcharlieward/videos

PEGGY HALL, THE HEALTHY AMERICAN
Code:
https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/
It is she whose efforts got the mandatory mask mandate in Orange County CA repealed.

From that site, aimed at Americans:
Quote:The Constitution doesn't give you rights. You were born with God-given rights.
The Constitution was created to make sure the government doesn't take away your rights.
But alarmingly, that is exactly what is happening right before our eyes: the government isn't just taking away our rights -- the government is using stores, medical offices, airlines, schools and businesses to strong-arm us into giving up those rights.
I, for one, am not going to stand for it.
And I know YOU feel the same way.
Good stuff!

Thank you.

I woke up in 2001 after 9/11 and it's been a lonely 20 odd years.

Good to see more people waking up.

MT
Midastouch - Thanks for replying and for your thanks !!

Whereas I do believe that 'happy endings' and 'positive results' ARE possible in the current world, those appear to happen at much lower rates than the sufferings and struggles - and:
Of course when anyone looks at the most obvious data - the huge number of folks living in squallor FAR outnumber those of even the so-called 'middle class'.

Adding to all of that - since the world economy got crippled in recent months, all those poor folks so horribly afflicted and/or affected add to the previous totals - so much so that it is impossible to know.

From what has made itself apparent thus far, stage 1 of the rockyfeller's planning has already concluded - so=>
If/when stage 2 as planned gets rolled out, the 'happy ending' ideas will be viewed even more skeptically, and;
If/when stage 3 is executed along with the unwilling termination of ~30% of the world's population, any nonsense about the 'coming of a golden age' will only be true for the criminals in charge by then.

None of this worries me greatly as I have no desire to live as a cyborg in a mind-controlled world.

Finally, lest anyone again start pointing fingers and alluding to 'conspiracy theories' or 'tinfoil hats', I now remind you:
Something that has actually happened is NOT any form of THEORY;
The rockyfeller foundation is NOT any form of THEORY;
The plan they published 10 years ago is NOT any form of THEORY, BUT:

That document CAN be considered a conspiracy to commit all sorts of well planned crimes against humanity across the entire planet.
This got me howling with laughter - it is just SOOO perfect !!!

[Image: 7aa3b2d5cdfc461c7f46d9f1be54c8d4-1.jpg]
Also too funny:
I didn't notice before making the recent reply that this (actually quite optimistic thread) has been moved to the sh*tlist area.
Wow.
(I guess folks must really dislike good news ??)
This would seem to go along well with #5, above:

[Image: aNh8CW]

And perhaps also=> "Cloudy with a chance of Chocolate Snow", which actually DID happen:

Code:
https://interestingengineering.com/chocolate-snow-blankets-swiss-town-after-local-factory-mishap
Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance
Reference URL's