Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: adsense request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anybody pleae tell me some blogging courses names or tell me whether it is necessary to make a blog gdpr complaint in detail i am in difficulty please guide me i can understasnd how to make a blogger blog through you tubve videos but i dont know about gdpr compliance for bloggers blog please guide me anybody so that it can help me a lot
I think this article will answer all your questions in detail. They have explained Gdpr compliance and its relation with a blogging site. You can check it out.
https://smartblogger.com/gdpr/
i ahve created a blog on blogger i have created all the pages like privacy policy terms and conditions about us contact us and discaliomer including the cooki econsent but when i tried to check the gdpr complinace through one of the gdpr checkers online it showed errors with respect to cookies can anyone tell me whether i go into a problem of inviting hefty fines like thast i am thinking of deleting my blog on blogge r
Reference URL's