Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Beast Funnels | BeastFunnels by Brendan Mace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: i5xk8sz.jpg]
[Image: dZoFQFG.png]
[Image: KD1k0Nr.png]

Sales Page:

Code:
https://www.beastfunnels.com/beast-funnels-final

Direct Access : Beast Funnels | BeastFunnels by Brendan Mace

Magic Button :
Code:
LOGIN here using this detail:
https://beastfunnel.net/login.php

username: BBHFHighSkilledExploiter
email address: ravat61361@icanav.net
password: bbhfshare2020

-or-

Create your OWN account:
https://beastfunnel.net/platinum_signup.php

If you found it useful, then please buy the product $17.93 per Month (regular price $97 per Month) to support the developer".

Review or Mirrors are much appreciated!!!
Don't forget to also check my previous share :)

[GET] Shotoku System by Brendan Mace
Don't fu.... waste your time believing you get platinum stuff, or anything on that fully posted sales page image (why?) you get nothing other than 5 old crap ugly squeeze pages that yu may find very hard to edit or even see before you "save"? it. I believe this is a spam list building trap !!!

Try at your own risk.
SuperMIC
This guy brings out a ''never before seen'' product every month and it's usually the previous months product repackaged. Fools luck that he keeps on making money.
Thanks HighSkilledExploiter for sharing. Hopefully this will save a lot of people money who are unaware of the greedy exploits of Brendan Mace. Those who don't know about BM...stay away from anything he sells and stay away from people who promote his stuff.

Reps left.
+5 rep added for showing us what it is not :-) .. Does any one have access to upgrades too
seriously? you are promoting your other bendon mace share?
<SHAKING HEAD>

yea, share for the share and you deserve reps for it. for god sake though man, why the F*** would you promote brendon mace and drive traffic to it?

if you want to be helpful, tell people it's shit and try and drive traffic AWAY from it.

(07-30-2020 10:09 PM)HighSkilledExploiter Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget to also check my previous share :)

[GET] Shotoku System by Brendan Mace
I agree Thanks for sharing @HighSkilledExploiter, Brendan Mace is a scumbag, most of his products don't work and he flips them on Warrior+ which has no way of getting support, have to wait 30+ days for Paypal dispute, Newbs if you see a product by him just ignore. Spend your hard earned coins at your own risk. You would yield the same results walking up to a toilet and flushing your money into it.

Never EVER under any circumstances, pay to send traffic to a third party platform, all those platforms basically handing you FREE funnel builders will steal your subscribers, that's why you see a gazillion of them launched everyday. Even his funnel selling the funnel looks like something from 2007. GTFOH
Posting to unlock content.
is this beneficial?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's