Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: An instructional video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was indirectly posted by another member via a PDF DL that had someone else's affiliate link for promoting Groovefunnels.

That thread has vanished, possibly because of the disapproval for it being a promotional thing that was mis-posted.

Below is the video and a link for it.

It is an unlisted video and 2 1/2 hours long.
The description DOES have a cloaked (aff ??) link for Groovefunnels.
I am not the maker of this and it is NOT my link.
Maybe some folks here will get some good info from this really long video.
(I watched 10 minutes of it and simply do not have the patience for getting through a 2 1/2 hour video, sorry.)

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCUD_LU2mkI

Here is the video also=>

Hopefully that is helpful for some folks here.
Link and video still valid.

Has anyone here made use of this ??
Thanks
That's an old PLR course from Paul Counts. You can search his name here. Basically, someone took that video, uploaded it to his channel, and put a groovepages affiliate link in the video description hoping someone will click it and sign up for an account.
That is too funny (while also being mildly pathetic on the part of the poster...) !!
Thanks for adding that info The Samurai.

As I said in the OP - it is of no interest to me.
Maybe someone here will get a little use out of it, somehow.
As noted by Samurai, that video is compiled from a PLR video course named "Your First Info Product" which was shared on this forum a couple of years ago.

Man, every time I get a bonus or get on Skillshare and I hear that Paul Counts voice, I immediately know that this video series will be an utter waste of my time. 82headbang

Thanks anyway.
Reference URL's