Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] FX Sniper Levels by Adrian Jones ~ Tradeology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

FX Sniper Levels
by Adrian Jones

[Image: DBLhO3n.png]

This may be the biggest secret you will ever discover about trading.

One that the world's biggest central banks hoped you would never see.

Because it gives the average trader a big advantage that they wanted to keep to themselves.

The governments around the world have been making massive moves that are creating a tidal wave of volatility that could last for years.

Think of it like this…

When a giant chunk of land slides into the ocean, or a volcano erupts with massive force as was the case in the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa, it creates what they call a mega-tsunami.

These waves can be hundreds of feet tall, move at hundreds of miles per hour and cover great distances before they eventually make landfall. Often bringing mass destruction with them.

That is what is happening in the Forex market right now. Things are happening within the central banks that are creating a giant mega-tsunami of volatility.

And in a second, I am going to show you how to cash in on that big time for less money than you will spend on lunch today.

All that volatility is going to be around for a while according to experts which means you could be making a fortune from this for the next couple of years...

So, how do you cash in on all this volatility?

That's what this secret I want to share with you today is all about.

It's something called FX Sniper Levels and it is just what the doctor ordered for these crazy times.

Because it is designed to do things no other system does.

The secret to FX Sniper Levels is in the "round numbers" it uses to semi-automate your trading.

It does this by finding large pools of money that collect at the round number levels.

Before FX Sniper Levels, those big pools of money collecting around high frequency trades were something us retail traders couldn't touch.

With the proprietary "round numbers" technology, FX Sniper Levels acts like a money magnet, pulling your chart straight to the biggest pool of cash.

And you can download the complete system, including the one of a kind custom indicators, for just $7.

[Image: CO3uWa9.jpg]

There is no page or anything up for this just yet.

That is because I am so certain you could start making money with this immediately I wanted to get it to you as fast as possible.

You simply go to the order page which looks like what is below…

This could be the most important trading tool you will ever use. Because in the coming months you could see a tidal wave of cash find its way into your account all thanks to this amazing system.

And to get something this accurate and vital to your ability to make money in these turbulent times for just $7 is as good as it gets.

Fill out your information on the order page, download the system and custom indicators, and get ready for a flood of cash so big you may need an ark.

P.S. You do not want to be trading without this. These dark pools of hidden cash created by the big banks cannot be found by any other system I know of. If you want to see your account overflowing with money, this is the system to make that happen.

SP:
Magic Button :
_https://www.tradeology.com/fs2/

DL:
Magic Button :
_https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f2e804dd3bb5385817fd5800e3b9652eb82eaeab73c8261f9022243d559cde92/detection
_https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/wqx6Qjry/file.html [Name: FXSL.zip - Size: 27.54 MB]

Enjoy it my friends!

TO GET RESULTS, TAKE ACTION!
Thanks a lot for sharing!!
Thank you very much
This is a very interesting system to me because I was dabbling with "quarter theory" levels after watching Daniel Savage course. I gave up on his fibo stuff but the main takeaway was the way price behaves on these levels and using tight s/l and tp I got a lot of profit testing it for one month on the forex tester trial version using 15M charts.

This expands on that. And you get your two tp targets and stop loss plotted for you. The downside I found is the indicators pretty much crashed my mt4 and slowed down my computer, and that was only having it on 2 charts!!

But the workaround is that once you get levels plotted you can use standing orders and go round on one chart to get all the trades and close down the mt4. No need for a vpn or whatever.

I only got one trade yesterday using SOs on gbg/usd. Both targets met . Use with trend for best results and although one trade test is not enough to say this is a great system based on what I said earlier, I'd say it's good.

Max reps to op for posting this btw.
Thanks for the review. Gonna give this a shot next week.

(06-19-2020 07:02 PM)grert Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very interesting system to me because I was dabbling with "quarter theory" levels after watching Daniel Savage course. I gave up on his fibo stuff but the main takeaway was the way price behaves on these levels and using tight s/l and tp I got a lot of profit testing it for one month on the forex tester trial version using 15M charts.

This expands on that. And you get your two tp targets and stop loss plotted for you. The downside I found is the indicators pretty much crashed my mt4 and slowed down my computer, and that was only having it on 2 charts!!

But the workaround is that once you get levels plotted you can use standing orders and go round on one chart to get all the trades and close down the mt4. No need for a vpn or whatever.

I only got one trade yesterday using SOs on gbg/usd. Both targets met . Use with trend for best results and although one trade test is not enough to say this is a great system based on what I said earlier, I'd say it's good.

Max reps to op for posting this btw.
Hi MBCL65AMG, Thanks for your hopefully upcoming profitable share!!!

Very much appreciated
Max reps added
Happydance
Thanks for this awesome share. Reps added.
Thanks! Reps to you.
thanks for the share! reps added
Thanks for the share!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's