Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: If you had $1000/£1000 ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..... what would you do with it - as an "investment"?

Would you see it as short, medium or a long term investment?
Start something new? Website/Amazon/Etsy?
Upgrade something existing? Get content?
Purchase memberships? Ahrefs/Majestic etc.
Invest/gamble on the markets/crypto?
Create your own physical/digital product?
Build passive income or go for short term gains/returns?

.... and anything else you can think of?

Need something new to work on.
Hmmm...given the instability of the world lately and the number of senseless changes=>
Most likely I'd hang onto it while learning safely how to trade forex - then do that with it.
Good question, I also need something new.

My Keywords are:

Adsense, Websites, PASSIVE Income, Design (Etsy, Creative Market, and many others) Designs for T-shirts, Greeting Cards, Fiverr, Wallpapers, Explainer Videos, Videos...

I also dont know... too much possibilities :(
Hire some attractive college girls (local new photo models) for 100 YT videos...
(06-07-2020 10:45 PM)berlinerin Wrote: [ -> ]Good question, I also need something new.

My Keywords are:

Adsense, Websites, PASSIVE Income, Design (Etsy, Creative Market, and many others) Designs for T-shirts, Greeting Cards, Fiverr, Wallpapers, Explainer Videos, Videos...

I also dont know... too much possibilities :(

That is the problem. Too many options!
But I have decided it must be something I am VERY interested in. Otherwise I just get bored and that is wasted time and likely to fail.
(06-09-2020 10:08 PM)Little Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Hire some attractive college girls (local new photo models) for 100 YT videos...

Interesting. What would they be doing in the videos?
I'd just spend money on ads for cpa. Thats what I do.
Honestly, i would buy a macbook air 13 m1. But I would like to try to develop applications and games for ios for further monetization of advertising in them.
Invest in Dogecoin. Doge coin to the moooooooooon! HappydanceBiggrin
(07-07-2021 06:43 PM)shijil619 Wrote: [ -> ]Invest in Dogecoin. Doge coin to the moooooooooon! HappydanceBiggrin

Ain't it kinda late mate? When I got in doge... it slashed in half after a week.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's