Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Getting Adsense Approval With 8 Articles For WordPress Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.udemy.com/course/getting-adsense-approval-with-8-articles-for-wordpress-users/?couponCode=FREE05

See Live Process On How To Get The Google Adsense Approval By Publishing 8 Articles For WordPress Users
New
0.0 (0 ratings)
0 students enrolled
Created by Abdelhakim Ouafi
Last updated 5/2020
English
The instructor deleted the content of his course for just personal reasons. Sad
[quote='leejiacheng1' pid='3067211' dateline='1590804877']
The instructor deleted the content of his course for just personal reasons. Sad
[/quote]

Thanks for informing, don't worry, those things happen.

Rather, we thank the instructor for his sincerity, as perhaps his content was not correct and maybe he is correcting its content.

:)
Didnt see the content... but what the TITEL says is completely CORRECT, since decades!! no need 8 !
Only 1 Article was enough !!!

Or: it was EARLYER so. Now not. Adsense maybe changed today.
maybe because of many Spammers....

I have my private Assistent at adsense. She is from Ireland and helps me much.
Whatever Adsense requires, this was shared in good faith and used the TITLE CREATED BY THE AUTHOR!

We appreciate all serious sharers here, right? Without sharers who consistently provide solid content this would be just 'another' BH site, right?

How about we chill a sec and say THANK YOU to leejiacheng1 and the other 5-6 members who consistently load in dozens and dozens of FREE codes.

I have about 6500 courses ("My name is Arnie and I am a Udemy addict") and I have paid for about 100 over time. The rest were the result of this forum and about 6 others (Don't ask because I won't tattle.)

So REPS for leejiacheng1 and other sharers here NOW and FOREVER!

[quote='berlinerin' pid='3067388' dateline='1590831443']
Didnt see the content... but what the TITEL says is completely CORRECT, since decades!! no need 8 !

[/quote]
This has nothing to do with the OP Jia Cheng bro.
I always thank him.

It is because one might think, this Adsense course has closed because wrong details/content in it. But the details are RIGHT, you need not much Postings to get on Adsense! (this was earlier so - maybe it has changed today).
And has NOTHING to do with the OP! Only to tell WHY it maybe closed -> not because of the content details.

Everything changes.

[quote='ArnieAbrams' pid='3067980' dateline='1590893022']
Whatever Adsense requires, this was shared in good faith and used the TITLE CREATED BY THE AUTHOR!

We appreciate all serious sharers here, right? Without sharers who consistently provide solid content this would be just 'another' BH site, right?

How about we chill a sec and say THANK YOU to leejiacheng1 and the other 5-6 members who consistently load in dozens and dozens of FREE codes.

I have about 6500 courses ("My name is Arnie and I am a Udemy addict") and I have paid for about 100 over time. The rest were the result of this forum and about 6 others (Don't ask because I won't tattle.)

So REPS for leejiacheng1 and other sharers here NOW and FOREVER!

[quote='berlinerin' pid='3067388' dateline='1590831443']

[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks Many thanks again to the sharer leejiacheng1 for your great help to our community!

Also many thanks to berlinerin for your useful comments and contributions, and thank you both berlinerin and ArnieAbrams to be grateful with our sharers!

:( Sad because the author deleted his content, but maybe he is correcting it!

Peace!

[quote='angelcrc7' pid='3068033' dateline='1590901794']
Thanks Many thanks again to the sharer leejiacheng1 for your great help to our community!

Also many thanks to berlinerin for your useful comments and contributions, and thank you both berlinerin and ArnieAbrams to be grateful with our sharers!

:( Sad because the author deleted his content, but maybe he is correcting it!

Peace!

[/quote]

Thank you. Yes you said it, maybe correcting it, because Times changes.... and also old Adsense Rules changed.
Peace. Heart
Hey! Bro and sister, it’s nothing related to u all. I means you all are great and given constructive and supportive comments for sharers which we appreciated it very much.

I mean some of the members demanding too much and cause me can’t cope it. So, I wish to change my ways of sharings here. Again, Berlinerin, Arnieabrams, n other bros n sis also support other sharers n me as well which I am very appreciated.

Cheers! God bless you all always , my bros n sis...
[quote='leejiacheng1' pid='3068057' dateline='1590904544']
So, I wish to change my ways of sharings here.
[/quote]

I hope you share more or the same amount :) :)

Thanks so much for your Effort. Heart
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's