Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to apply SEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm studying some SEO courses on Moz and I have some other courses on Udemy but I'm focusing at Moz at first but the real problem is that I don't know how to apply what I learn because I don't have a website (I have access to a friend's Wordpress website) but in the courses I studied on Moz it doesn't show the practical part just the theoretical part. what should I do?
Oh, you be here 5 years and still newbie, let share something first, then maybe I can create for you a WP website totally free with premium themes, plugins and hosting - domain.
If you still don't want to share anything, let see:
Find to buy or get free a hosting
Find to buy or get free a domain, domain name about your content you wanna SEO, point domain to the hosting
Create a WordPress website on your hosting (many free tutorials on net)
Then: Do keyword reseach, find out a niche, then write or get some good articles about the niche...
Submit your site to Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, connect site to Twitter, Facebook...
Then do anything Moz tell you ...
The theoretical part will not do you any good. Theory has never worked for me because there are a lot of things to consider when you put such theories into practice. I would suggest that you make your wordpress account first and then take things from there step by step. Things will become a lot clearer then and all the theoretical things will start to make sense.
Reference URL's