Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to get 70.000 credits on addmefast.com for 1 cent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Use mozilla firefox
2. Add plugin Tamper Data
3. Go buy points
4. When you get to payment via paypal open tamper data
5. Click start tamper, and then press Buy Now button
6. You will see in tamper data window value 200, change that to 0.01
7. You will be redirected to paypal for payment 1 cent, after payment is clear you will get your coins!

Remember to be quick with this points :)
?? Videotutorial pls??
Sorry no video... It's very easy method, you just change value from 200 to 0.01. Btw this method you can use on every similar page and you can change like CPC to every amount you'r heart desire. Just go to edit CPC, enter available amount like 5, open tamper data, start tamper, press submit, and then change CPC value to 100.000 if you want :)
Are there any risks we are taking with this? Can they find me and make an invoice for those $200 after i've succeded with the payment of $0.01? When did you manage to do this? Did you got some emails from them?

No, they removed my points...
I did that before 1 hour, I had points for 15 minutes and now I got 0... you have to be quick. Open like 10 accounts, put CPC like 5000, like your own links and on every account you will have legit 5000 points.. or ask your friends to like your links, or google +1 or whatever...
[Image: addme.JPG]
I had made the payment 10mins before, but my account did not get any points so far.
Sorry for that, I guess they removed automatic point update... they will go manual now... like youlikehits goes... don't pay them any more you won't get points

btw if you find any other site with automatic update after payment you can use this method there...
do not work, sorry
Reference URL's