Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WP Rocket [Pre-activated]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw this is shared on VIP section, but dam why regular people like me can't access to this product? Here you go guys!

REP APPRECIATED :)

Sales page: https://wp-rocket.me/

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4xvg9qjuz...m.zip/file

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-anal.../detection

Enjoy!
BEWARE !!!
100% fake VT pointing at a URL.
(12-21-2019 12:35 PM)smithnowt Wrote: [ -> ]BEWARE !!!
100% fake VT pointing at a URL.

what ?? are you out of your mind?
Nope:
(12-21-2019 05:27 PM)MailingAgent Wrote: [ -> ]what ?? are you out of your mind?

Not even remotely.

OP was posted Yesterday 01:29 PM;
At the bottom it clearly also shows:
Quote:This post was last modified: Today 04:27 AM by MailingAgent.

You re-did the scan using the file rather than the URL of the share - edited the OP, then flamed me.
The timestamp of your last edit proves this.

Also, the filename is a clear giveaway to where this came from:
Code:
wprocket_downloaded_from_festingerbhw.com.zip
A trustworthy, clean source ??
Perhaps...or perhaps you just got lucky this time as most addons that are dirty also pass VT because they have harmless enough backdoors added, etc..

(Yes, I edited this reply after re-checking my poor spelling and corrected it.)
I did scan and can confirm it's a proper nulled version, not included extra dangerous code.
But, by adding 'sharing site url' for promoting free traffic is bad idea. Many users use this way and make Freebies sections like a garbage hole with ton of stuff collected from net.
i dont get it. I share some useful product, it havent got any virus as you can see.
I edited because I made a mistake, I didnt knew i must put a file, not just url. Do not blame me for trying to infect anyone!
(12-21-2019 08:56 PM)MailingAgent Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get it. I share some useful product, it havent got any virus as you can see.
I edited because I made a mistake, I didnt knew i must put a file, not just url. Do not blame me for trying to infect anyone!

Take easy, buddy!
You not breaking any rules, just a problem because the file included url sharing site, so It makes others thought the stuff collected from net and not safe.
Anyway, tons of stuffs sharing here, some good, some bad... hard to know!
The best thing is many members still trying share many helpful stuffs, it help this section not be killed by spammers and leechers!
MailingAgent:
Are you Festinger ??
(And so, is that your site mentioned in the filename ??)

To others here - seeing that filename just looks like self-promotion for a paid membership site, and=>

Yes, when the OP shows VT scanning the URL rather than the file itself this make for suspicions.

Perhaps in any more things that you share you will know better how to avoid suspicious looking things ??
Thanks
(12-22-2019 11:20 AM)smithnowt Wrote: [ -> ]MailingAgent:
Are you Festinger ??
(And so, is that your site mentioned in the filename ??)

To others here - seeing that filename just looks like self-promotion for a paid membership site, and=>

Yes, when the OP shows VT scanning the URL rather than the file itself this make for suspicions.

Perhaps in any more things that you share you will know better how to avoid suspicious looking things ??
Thanks

I think that site similiar to code xinh or gplnulls... or something else.
Some products from that work ok but we never know if it be included backdoors or spam links for blackhat seo.
I can scan to check code this compare to my original version and saw the code ok. But I know, the gpl or null sites, always collect ton items from other unsafe sources, the main purpose of them only get more traffic, earning money with Ads or money links or try to get some from newbie buyers..
They never good enough to pay from dev with their money to share totally free.
Festinger of BHW is one of the guys I trust on the internet. I'm a lifetime member of his festingerbhw.com vault.
But it's just me, you have the right to doubt when using themes and plugins from any other unofficial sources.
Do not blame OP, he shared what he had. I don't think he intends to infect someone.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's