Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] 24 Hour Profits by Fergal Downes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Salespage:

Code:
https://infinitybuyertraffic.com/24-hour-profits-homepage/

Members Area:

Code:
https://www.fergalscoaching.com/24hp5/

Happydance
OK, I'm going to say it. Fergal is a grifter, a liar, and a thief. But hey, if you can get one of his courses for free, so be it...
(12-20-2019 02:47 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'm going to say it. Fergal is a grifter, a liar, and a thief. But hey, if you can get one of his courses for free, so be it...

Why do you say that?
(12-20-2019 02:47 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'm going to say it. Fergal is a grifter, a liar, and a thief. But hey, if you can get one of his courses for free, so be it...

Have you tried his methods and failed?

Or show us proof he is a liar? Because I want to try his course, if you proved he was lying about stats, then I will leave this and save my time.
The free traffic getting method shows how to use FB account a new one or already existing and joining few IM groups which he mentioned. Send 25 request to accept you as friend make a target to get 1000 friends from the groups concerned. Then promote your product to those people.
Rep you for this share
(12-20-2019 09:01 PM)chuapasa Wrote: [ -> ]The free traffic getting method shows how to use FB account a new one or already existing and joining few IM groups which he mentioned. Send 25 request to accept you as friend make a target to get 1000 friends from the groups concerned. Then promote your product to those people.
This is actually a rehash of an earlier product released by Aidan Corkery (and shared on this forum) that described the very same method. The same method was rehashed and released by yet another marketer whose name I can't recollect.
I had so many IM marketers flood my FB page I had to shut it down. It doesn't work it kills your page. When I told them that they have to give a copy of their product they gave me garbage PLR!
Thanks for the share.
Reference URL's