Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [BF2019 - GIFT] ➡ List of 50 Amazing Keywords. Gift from aK to ALL BBHFs members!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a Black Friday gift, i will share 50 keywords that you can go wild with.

Settings:
1. Competition: under 15. (0 to 100 = the lower the better)
2. 3+ words.
3. Commercial intent: more than 50. Roghly it means that more than 50% of people searching for this keywords want to buy smth.
... and more, you'll see inside.

PS. Keep in mind. I'm not selling anything. I wont tell you how i get these kws. Just enjoy the share and dont create issues for me.

PPS. I would LOVE for someone to take some keywords and run them thru their own soft and see if results are the same... :)

Download the 50 KWs here:

Quote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/nrusek94yi...t.ods/file

Njoy!
Thanks for the share
Looks good...thanks a lot...rep added
Hi aKinaKus,
Have you tried the suggestions of these seed Kws in ad groups?

(Like: "jordan retro 1 high og amazon" or "jordan retro 1 high og red and black" and "air jordan 1 retro high og bred toe size 9")

If yes, how did they perform for you? Does building these groups worth the trouble (and money?)

Thanks for the suggestions btw and reps for this one!
thank you very much. rep+
(12-01-2019 04:01 AM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi aKinaKus,

(Like: "jordan retro 1 high og amazon" or "jordan retro 1 high og red and black" and "air jordan 1 retro high og bred toe size 9")

If yes, how did they perform for you? Does building these groups worth the trouble (and money?)

Never used them in ad groups, but that's an interesting idea! :)

What i do with such keywords (jordan retro 1 high og amazon): Make a short video + blogspot and send views and backling/signals and it should be enough to rank it.

I have one blogspot that's making $5 month for several years. Same system. kw in blogspot url, description, tags, copy pasted 5 senteces from official site and that;s it.

I got content samurai and will do those infomercials for high buyer intent keywords.

Ads, huh... good one!
Thanks very Interesting!

(11-30-2019 08:40 AM)aKinaKus Wrote: [ -> ]As a Black Friday gift, i will share 50 keywords that you can go wild with.

Settings:
Commercial intent: more than 50. Roghly it means that more than 50% of people searching for this keywords want to buy smth.
... and more, you'll see inside.
(12-01-2019 07:34 AM)aKinaKus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019 04:01 AM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi aKinaKus,

Never used them in ad groups, but that's an interesting idea! :)

What i do with such keywords (jordan retro 1 high og amazon): Make a short video + blogspot and send views and backling/signals and it should be enough to rank it.

I have one blogspot that's making $5 month for several years. Same system. kw in blogspot url, description, tags, copy pasted 5 senteces from official site and that;s it.

I got content samurai and will do those infomercials for high buyer intent keywords.

Ads, huh... good one!

Do your informercials contain a human voiceover or just background music with information about the product on slides?
thank for sharing bro Happydance
will figure out how to use it lol
(12-01-2019 01:01 PM)pmadison Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019 07:34 AM)aKinaKus Wrote: [ -> ][quote='aallaabbaammaa' pid='2918449' dateline='1575136895']

Do your informercials contain a human voiceover or just background music with information about the product on slides?

Yes, voiceover always. If you have some money, get a 5er gig. If you dont, use amazon polly. Free and some voices you cant even tell it's AI. (very important: use proper puctuation so the robot knows how to read the text).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's