Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Dr Seuss Helps Copywriting ~ 5 Short Articles 2 Tickle UR Brain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking of Dr Seuss today. A reflexivity way. Been two years two the day. Dear old Dad passed away. No dismay came looking my way. For what displayed such fondness beyond decay? Memories that outwit the bad and good days.

You see my friends within the heart. Exists ears worlds apart. For beckoning deep down there. Loving memories forever aloft.

The End

My rhyme schemes are dwarfed to the likes of Dr Seuss. It's a practice that somehow invigorates myself. Getting at the internal funny bone in a challenging manner.

I found 5 short articles that discuss Dr Seuss and copywriting. I found them interesting enough I zipped them up to share. Material like this often resonates more usefully in my subconscious.

Might give you a slightly new viewpoint.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rxr98ls3y...g.zip/file
thanks for sharing this. reps added
Love this guy, so really great share Raz.
All the other copywriting courses are like being in a building classroom. The Dr Seuss material relating to copywriting is like going to outdoor school in the wilderness. I'm not comparing either as there's no substitute for training from the legends.

Just nice to take a mental break from the indoor classroom type training and invigorate oneself, while still mentally training your copywriting skills.

G00gle Dr Seuss, copywriting or influence of Dr Seuss on copywriting or.., you get the idea!
Thank you, Raz Thanks

I love Dr Seuss's the "economy of language" style.

"If you only have seconds to make an impression, don't use 10 words when 5 will do"

MAX REPS for the awesome content
Perfect 10
Thanks for share.

I love the writing style of Dr Seuss

Add +rep
Reference URL's