Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] - Photography Logo Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ddcc2c8e-11b4-4311-ac65-4f123c7c998d?aut...fb16ee8576]
[Image: 60d73c81-9c31-43bd-8abc-b656bcc42071?aut...7947c6ea25]

This logo pack is perfect for photographers, videographers, content creators, wedding coordinators and other professionals! All templates can be tailored specifically to your business and personal style.

There are different elements in the pack you can use to create your own unique logo. I've included lots of photography icons, decorative swashes, flowers and other handy stuff.

What you'll get:

40 logo templates in .AI, .EPS and .PNG files
Over 130 elements
links to free fonts
You can edit the elements using Illustrator, Photoshop or ANY software if you use PNG files!

FAQ

How can I open and edit the AI files?

In order to edit those files you need a vector editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, CorelDRAW. But the best software for this is Adobe Illustrator, because I can't guarantee that everything will be work perfectly in other programs.

I don't have Adobe Illustrator and don't want to use free trial. Can I use the pack?

There is a folder PNG in the pack. You can find all the elements there which you can use in many-many programs to create your logo.

MEGA

VT
Reference URL's