Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Scrivener 1.9.15 Registered Portable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe I saw a request for this software, though you must pardon me as I can't seem to find version 3.0 for the portable version.
And this is not something you extract to a hard drive - it is a REAL executable - which is why I thoroughly scanned it.

So I've become a tad smarter and wiser since my last software share and although I can't guarantee there will still be no pesky virii and/or malware, I've done my absolute best to ensure there is none. Please have a look at the results here: Completely Clean from two Conglomerate Antivirus Engines

Sorry for my previous share that was somehow picked up by two unknown mainland Chinese antivirus engines (though I believe it was a false negative because I have never heard of them). I like Hybrid-Analysis (site here: Two Powerful Antivirus Scanning Engines) because it scans the file in two leading free antivirus scanning solutions, namely VirusTotal and Metadefender. It also bypasses Metadefender's 50-file limit, so that's pretty nifty, in my humble opinion.

Item Description:

Scrivener is the go-to app for writers of all kinds, used every day by best-selling novelists, screenwriters, non-fiction writers, students, academics, lawyers, journalists, translators and more. Scrivener won't tell you how to write—it simply provides everything you need to start writing and keep writing.

Download Link:

Leave max reps love and a comment if you appreciate my service. Happydance
Max reps! Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot. Rep+++ added.
Thanks.
Havent tested it. Will Someday
(07-08-2020 09:40 PM)rk113 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
Havent tested it. Will Someday

No offense but you remind me of those weird folks who give three-star reviews on Udemy and say they haven't gone through the course yet. Hitface

Please test the software, rather than post a comment saying you have yet to try it. Seems counter-intuitive, no?
OP max repped you.

Could you please re-check and update the DL link?

TIA
(05-18-2021 03:31 PM)thankugod Wrote: [ -> ]OP max repped you.

Could you please re-check and update the DL link?

TIA

Hey man. Thanks for the support and max rep. I checked the MFM link and the Mediafire link is still valid and works. Mind trying it again? Thanks

I would re-upload it if the file hosts have stopped providing access to the file, but it doesn't appear that way. So do check again if you can. Thanks!

Heck, the MEGA link in MFM (Multi File Mirror) still works! Happydance
Reference URL's