Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Get] Aphrodite's Daughters: Women's Sexual Stories and the Journey of the Soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0cc1b7cfa732f1b7ccab3e9ffc8e70a8-d.jpg]

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
My deepest gratitude goes to all the women who recognized the healing potential of this project and dared to share their stories with such courage and honesty.

Your stories are the lifeblood of this book, its passion, strength, and vitality. I offer Aphrodite’s Daughters into your hands as a piece of your own flesh, a spark of your own soul, and a mirror in which to contemplate your own miraculous nature.

Writing this book has been much like giving birth—exciting and tedious, terrifying and exhilarating. I was fortunate to have the help and encouragement of a number of good midwives. Special thanks to Sherry Anderson, Betsy Blakeslee, Virginia Logan, Rose Najia, and Rosanne Annoni for their invaluable support and feedback. Gratitude to Natasha Kern for her enthusiasm, faith, and commitment, and to Cindy Gitter for her dedicated editorial support

Thanks, now and forever, to Skip, beloved soul mate. Your love never ceases to humble, awe, and delight me. Without you, this book would not be.

I have drawn poetry from many sources. Any use of copyrighted material for which I have not obtained permission was inadvertent. Please contact me through my publisher to rectify.

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/gnx7Gma437An4
Reference URL's