Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [HELP] advice, guidance, digital marketing experience AND FRIENDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I Need help, advice, guidance, digital marketing experience.
best programs, seo, smm, shortcuts,seo. Thanks
It looks like my comment was useless so I decided to delete it.
Try being more specific with your request.

WW
tips, help, recommendations
What do you want to do/have?

There are tips, help, advice all over this site.

WorldWarrior is right... you need to get specific. Otherwise, the help and advice can only be generic. Like build a list, create a product, start an Ecom store, start a Facebook group...

Your question is the same as turning up at an airport and asking how do I get out of this city? You have to decide where you want to go. You might not know the exact place. But you should know whether it's gonna be hot, cold, by the sea, by the mountains...

What can you do now? What do you like doing? What would you like to do?
jajajjaja if you are absolutely right, 3 years ago I am in digital marketing I am good I still do not become a millionaire ajajjajaj, but I think I know 70%
I have knowledge in SMM, SEO, WEBSITE WORDPRESS, SEO POSITIONING. what am I looking for? friends, solidarity people who help me to strategically advance that 30%. For example, tell me to make backlink the best software of the moment is ....., for graphic design this helps you a lot ..... telling me why, to understand. Any advice or recommendation works for me. You can send me PM whoever you want.
Reference URL's