Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [ GET ] Viral Giveaway Mastermind - Get huge traffic and plenty of leads with a tiny ad spent!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Good day all
Here we go, I present to you:

Viral Giveaway Mastermind by Greg Nowacki.
"How A Simple Giveaway Will Get You Or Your Clients 1000s Of Leads, Sales, And Engagement Without Worrying About Getting Results..."
Take Advantage Of My Simple PROVEN FORMULA That Has Helped Me Make Thousands Of Dollars For Myself AND My Clients.

Just a note:
I choose to share in this open section because I want to help.
This could have been in the VIP section where members are more active.
So...People, before you download and run away... think for a moment how you can give back to the community.
You can do that by posting reviews, make more mirrors to keep the files alive and by sharing some stuff... to resume it... DON'T BE A LEECHER! PARTICIPATE!

Price: Reduced to $97.

Salespage:

Size of the beast: Just 1.4GB, I cut it in 3 files to facilitate the downloads and the uploads for new mirrors.

Several mirrors to download here (make more mirrors please):

My tiny review:
You got it, it's about doing giveaways on social media and gaining huge traffic and a big number of leads in a very short time.
In the examples the creator gives, he had like thousands of leads spending just $20 on FB... say what!... another example was $18!... say what again!!!!

It's feasible and realistic.

So, this course is good, as he goes to explain everything well... I like his way of explaining things.

There is nothing incredible or impossible... and no... there is nothing new here, but... before you say... same old stuff again... ask yourself a question: did you try it?

The giveaways can be done for your business and that is what the course is about... or as a service for businesses... in this case, there are not many details, but who cares... just couple this with other agency and prospecting courses and you are set.

Obviously, this is not for those who do not have anything to offer or those who do not want to spend a cent... because you need a giveaway and you need to pay for apps.

About apps, there are a couple of them nulled here... and do not forget, KingSumo offer one free to use... just search this forum with the word "kingsumo" or viral and you will find them... you will also find my review about another WSO course related to giveaways.

What else do you want?
That we spoon feed you, do the work for you and give you all the profit! lol, kidding... just move your buuut and as always... take action.

Remember:
There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm.

Cheers.
Tupac.
Thanks - useful information. Repped.
awesome share mate:), eagerly waiting for the download link ...

Done... all parts uploaded.

Please:

MAKE MORE MIRRORS TO KEEP THIS ALIVE... I won't share it again.

POST REVIEWS AND ANYTHING RELATED... If you believe there is another course, technic or plugin that can help us apply this course better, share.

Gentle warning:
I may move this to VIP if I notice an excessive number of leechers here.

Take action now.

I'm out!

Cheers
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
Awesome thanks man seems like it actually is a course where a person runs real successful giveaways.
Mirror

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!rXJ1VAJR!ldCBkPnNF6NnLlDuXNMFhw
Thanks
Max reps and thanks to Tupac for the share and to Mobhugger for the mega link! Sales page looks good.
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
Thanks Tupac bro..nice share..max reps to you...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's