Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] REMINDER - WHERE TO GET FREE UDEMY COURSE DOWNLOADS (WHENEVER YOU WANT THEM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
REMINDER - WHERE TO GET FREE UDEMY COURSE DOWNLOADS
(WHENEVER YOU WANT THEM)

[Image: 2019-08-19_1229.png]

I have written so much about those free course download sites recently that I feel the need to remind you about the free Udemy course downloads, too.

This has been shared before and probably long, long ago. But I'm here to remind you, there is a place where you can go to get Udemy courses (free download - no premium links!) whenever you want them.

So, bookmark these two links to fairly recent Udemy courses ...

UDEMY COURSE DOWNLOAD LINKS
Magic Button :
Code:
http://s10.bitdownload.ir/Learning.2/Udemy/
http://s13.bitdownload.ir/Learning.3/Udemy/
PASSWORD: bitdownload.ir

LAYNA'S NOTE: Please keep the password handy because you will need it to get access to your downloads. That single PW works for anything you get from that site.

VIRUS TOTAL: None because these are links to individual courses; in some cases, multi-part courses. Please do a local or VirusTotal scan on whatever you download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then this is where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Thank You Layna.
Hi Layna! Would you happen to have any recommendations for queuing downloads? Thank you for the share, and thank you for everything else you do!
Thanks a lot!
Thank You Layna
You're all welcome. I hope you enjoy the share.

@i_Love_Knowledge: You're welcome, buddy. As for your question, I'm not sure what you mean. I use Internet Download Manager and if you have it integrated with your browser, it parses all the links when you right click and select "Download All with IDM." In the IDM user interface you then need to check which files you want to download and where you want to save them. You will need to start the download manually, a few files at a time. I am not sure if that answers your question. JDownloader2 also works.

If I haven't answered sufficiently, please send me a PM.

Layna61524
Thanks for the share...Rep was given. Have a good one!
Thank you Layna61524
+Rep
thanks
and at facebook there are tons of Groups with tons of udemysites.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's