Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: oxyclassifieds 9.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will release full source code of oxyclassifieds 9.7 in 48hrs if this F***** does not fix my problems. I have paid lots of money to get the script and many times for support and this guy does nothing and I have to pay people to fix them for me. The last straw. Watch this space
Why do you have to wait 48 hours?? Just share it now.
Even if you do share it who would want it if
you're having 'multiple support issues' with it?

...or is it you who modified the script and now
need product support to sort out your issues?

Forgive me if I'm kinda 'reading between the lines'
here but you didn't provide much info.

Is the script sound or is this some kind of
ransom threat to the product owner?

₭₳ł₴ɆⱤ ₴ØⱫɆ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pretty lame in fact. This is a threat against the developers and not an offer to the community. A ban would be in place here.
look ... I have modified the script and fixed the errors that were found in the script and its working for me now. I will share the files ( the original files ) tomorrow. and is no threat to anybody. i got fed up begging for errors to be fixed after paying a lot of money for updates and support.
So you need even more time than those 48 hours to share it..? Listen, you only need a couple of minutes to do what you said you would do. Click upload and share the link.
@CCCC Well, tomorrow is here and it is time for you to put your money where your mouth is.
Can you post update-9.7.zip?
Reference URL's