Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [ᴤᴋɪʟʟᴤʜᴀʀᴇ] ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪᴤ ᴄʟᴀᴤᴤ

Hi there! I’m Evan, creator of the YouTube channel PolyMatter.
Evan (PolyMatter), Youtube[dot]com/polymatter

The most frequent question I get is “How do you make your videos?”, which is a great question and deserving of a short course. The good news is that no part of the process is incredibly difficult, and I’m here to help you learn the basics, from picking a topic, to research, to animation.

This is intended as an introduction, and by the end of this course, you could have your first video uploaded to YouTube!

You don’t need any paid software to get started. I use apps like Affinity Designer, Bear, and Ulysses, all of which are free, have free trials, or have good free alternatives.

The video lessons also have notes I’ve added with links and comments – you can see them by clicking on them in the video player.

I can’t wait to see what you make!

ᴈɪʟᴇ ᴤɪᴢᴇ: 223.10ᴍ

ᴍᴇɢᴀ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ:

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

₭₳ł₴ɆⱤ ₴ØⱫɆ

ᴘ.ᴤ. ᴘʟᴇᴀᴤᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ! ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ, ᴏʀ ᴤᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴤ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴤᴛ.
awesome course :)
Thank you for the great share
Thanks for the course. Reps added for you.
Thank you for sharing this informative content. Will take a look for sure.
thank you so much
[b]Thank You, BablooDabloo ! Great Sha[/code]re.[/b]

(09-25-2019 11:46 PM)sinela Wrote: [ -> ][b]Thank You, Kaiser Soze ! Great Sha[/code]re.[/b]

(09-25-2019 11:46 PM)sinela Wrote: [ -> ][b]Thank You, Kaiser Soze ! Great Sha[/code]re.[/b]
[/quote]

Thank You!
Hey kaizer, thanks for your hard work; what's the decrypt code for the Mega?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's