Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] CBD STUFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
CBD STUFF

[Image: 2019-06-05_1452.png]

The verdict seems to still be out on the effectiveness of cannabis in treating anxiety in general, certain types of pain in particular and relief for the symptoms of some medical conditions.

Where some users find success, others fail. It has been shown to help people and pets alike yet the medical establishment pooh-poohs those claims. And the government won't approve its use ... until they can find a way to profit from it.

Everything from cannabis-infused creams and oils to pills and gummies have flooded the consumer market. And everybody and their third cousin seems to want a piece of the (multi-billion-dollar CBD profit) pie.

While the debate rages on, here is a small collection of e-books I just grabbed off Amazon. You will learn a little about everything cannabis - from its use for some medical ailments and pain relief to how to make your own CBD gummies.

Sweet!

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
SOLIDFILES:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/8pmQPYqNA7vpv
OR ZIPPYSHARE:
https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/gEciKDwf/file.html

PLEASE NOTE: Cannabis is still not legal in most places. That may slowly change but until it is legal in your neck-of-the-woods, don't try this at home. Read up on it all you want to. And if you really want to do your due diligence - try a balanced approach. Read about it from established medical and drug research websites in addition to what you'll find in the general literature.

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6cde.../detection
File name: CBD Stuff.rar
File size: 2.9 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2019-06-05 21:56:59 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share and please, mirror if you can.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Thank you Layna61524...you awesomeThanks
Thanks, babaskillz. You're too kind.

Enjoy the share.

Layna61524
Excellent share Layna, you are the best! Max reps for you.
@rebellious: Thank you, friend. Enjoy!

Layna61524
Thank you Layna61524
Max Reps added
Cool
Thank you Layna!
I for one have found that they DO help! I take CBD gummies and capsules and they help with my joint pain! I'm in a FB groups with other users and most of them have reported great success with it for many things. There are a handful of people that it doesn't seem to help but everyone's body is different so will respond differently and it could be the dosage, what they ate, when they took it etc. Others may be more in need of medical marijuana which has THC in it.

When you think about all the damage that cigarettes do to a person's health yet are still legal, you have to ask yourself why do some people in congress fight so hard to keep MJ illegal; the answer is the big pharma companies don't want to lose business! They want to continue to ply us with their prescription drugs with tons of possible serious side effects so they can continue to make money off of us! They grease the palms of members in Congress who will take any bribe that comes their way!
Hear hear deedee22! My sentiments exactly......both Congress and the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex are nothing but crooks! Revolution is needed now more than ever!
@All: Thank you for the kind comments/posts ... enjoy the share.

@deedee22: Thank you so much for your post. It reflects a lot of my own sentiments. I was just talking to my sister this afternoon about what I saw on the NBC Nightly News ... all the crappy advice we're being told that is not supported by solid research. For example, that walking 10,000 steps daily was designed to sell pedometers and it's not necessarily true that chicken is better than beef in your diet --- it all depends on the saturated fat content of the meat and there are things you can do (like trimming the fat).

You said exactly what I'm always thinking about prescription drugs. For example, I have OA in both knees and with the state of affairs regarding the opioid epidemic, my primary physician refuses to give me anything to stop the pain. She sent me to a pain management clinic ... what a joke! They prescribed something for a headache! Needless to say, I told them I was never coming back.

I may need to send you a PM (if you don't mind) to ask a few questions about what's working for you. I've tried some very expensive stuff (it's legal in CA and I had a medical MJ permit at the time but allowed to expire). Absolutely none of that over-priced crap worked -- I had a better chance of minor pain relief with a couple of Tylenol.

I had two brands of sublingual CBD drops, the Whoopi and Maya bath soaks (I might as well have used Epsom salts ... but I smelled great, though) and the vape pen (which I was never comfortable with due to my 17 years as an educator for tobacco prevention).

Plus, I'd seen some horrific videos on the news about those vape pens exploding on people and that was the end of that for me. If I wanted to fill my lungs with nicotine, I would have smoked cigarettes!

I've even tried the edibles (peanut butter cookies that were better than any I'd ever had) but I didn't see the THC on the bag. In about 10 minutes, the whole room started to sway and my TV picture was right-side up ... I heard people talking to me who weren't even in my house. Luckily, that lasted only about 3 minutes but --- uhmummmmmm --- never again!

Since my husband's death, I live alone and the last thing I need is a drug-induced medical emergency! I can laugh about it now but it wasn't funny then!

I'll stop here but I plan to send you a PM and maybe we can take this conversation off-forum. I am hoping you could tell me a little about what works for you or others in that FB group. I get jealous of people who say CBD works for them ... I've busted my budget in trying to find pain relief.

All I need is a little insight from someone who is a satisfied customer.

Layna61524
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's