Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] THE CURRENCY POWER STRENGTH MT4 Indicator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: U7xhGrW.jpg]

The Power Of Gauging Currency Strength ACCURATELY and QUICKLY Gives You a Unfair Advantage in the Forex Market!
Having a unfair advantage when trading the markets could be HUGE money.

Download:
https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/nfDhJ7zB/file.html
@lostinheaven

Thanks man. But please let me know how to trade with this indicator. Do you have a .PDf or something else resources for trading with this Indi?

I try to figure out how to put this indi at work.

Cheers,
alessander
Great share mate.
Thanks for this amazing share..will experiment with it.

(04-29-2019 03:15 AM)alessander Wrote: [ -> ]@lostinheaven

Thanks man. But please let me know how to trade with this indicator. Do you have a .PDf or something else resources for trading with this Indi?

Cheers,
alessander

I think the chart shared is self-explanatory. If a pair is positive in HTF and negative on LTF, it means there is a pull back, and vice versa. For ex, right now NZD/JPY is most negative in yen pairs on D1, but most positive in H1, and you can see that its testing a previous support level for the first time. Now, whether its tradeable or not is upto your strategy. Obviously, there can be multiple ways to trade with this indi, you need to experiment.

Hope it helps, thanks, DS.

Cheers,
alessander

Already pmed you a link with some videos explaining a way to trade currency power and Dark_side explained very well how to trade with the indicator.
(04-30-2019 12:33 AM)lostinheaven Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers,
alessander

Already pmed you a link with some videos explaining a way to trade currency power and Dark_side explained very well how to trade with the indicator.

Yeah...and youtube is your best friend! You can share some of the videos here too, please!
(05-02-2019 07:37 AM)The Jumper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019 12:33 AM)lostinheaven Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers,
alessander

Yeah...and youtube is your best friend! You can share some of the videos here too, please!

Here the vids:

https://mega.nz/#F!xocmjQRD!HGRJx66gnjQtObUaD6MLmw
(05-03-2019 12:26 AM)lostinheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Here the vids:

https://mega.nz/#F!xocmjQRD!HGRJx66gnjQtObUaD6MLmw

Thank you for granting my request. You deserve some ++Reps! Given!
Great share Tnx...
Thanks lostinheaven, lots of peps man!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's