Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Oil Trading Academy Code 2 Course
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the exciting world of day trading the oil futures market. The trading system I've developed is very accurate and useful for trading CL, YM, ES, NQ, RTY and many others. The videos below demonstrate the effectiveness of using Code 1, Code 2, and Code 3 trading systems.......

Sale Page : http://www.oiltradingacademy.com
Download Link : hxxps://meg@.nz//#F!gYckkQrL!LCbcsct6b8TpvkQrbt62gA
Thanks will be appreciated.
Thanks...
There are 12 videos , which one explain on code 2 ?
(04-26-2019 07:53 PM)sixpackabs Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the exciting world of day trading the oil futures market. The trading system I've developed is very accurate and useful for trading CL, YM, ES, NQ, RTY and many others. The videos below demonstrate the effectiveness of using Code 1, Code 2, and Code 3 trading systems.......

Sale Page : http://www.oiltradingacademy.com
Download Link : hxxps://meg@.nz//#F!gYckkQrL!LCbcsct6b8TpvkQrbt62gA
Thanks will be appreciated.

Thank You...
nice one :)
I've talked to so many traders over the years, I can't remember most; but I remember talking to this guy 5-years ago, or more. He was in Nevada.

He believes there is a giant, super-computer that OPEC uses (says it's top-secret but he discovered it's in New York) and that super-computer manipulates the price of oil.

He had "cracked" the programming and could tell you what price would do.

10rofl 10rofl 10rofl 10rofl 10rofl

I felt so sorry for him and tried to help and so I worked-through some charts and sat through some live ones with him.

What he did -- then (not sure about now) or about his Oil II System -- was either buy or sell at the top and bottom of each hour and look for a move. He had a 50-50 chance of being right and just went for 2-3X his stop.

It's not a bad approach for a Newbie to watch and learn about price movement and having good R:R . . . but not a way to actually trade long-term . . . and, by the way, there is no super-computer.

No . . . really.

Hitface
Reference URL's