Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Philippines 6.1-magnitude earthquake - How all of You??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just felt a massive earthquake in our area.....and open internet got to know that about Philippines 6.1-magnitude earthquake. It was massive in our area even stay for over 15 second. Hope everyone is safe !!

God safe to all of you!!
(04-24-2019 06:30 AM)LM-10 Wrote: [ -> ]I just felt a massive earthquake in our area.....and open internet got to know that about Philippines 6.1-magnitude earthquake. It was massive in our area even stay for over 15 second. Hope everyone is safe !!

God safe to all of you!!

Thanks for the new buddy. I also hope everyone is save up there.
Heard about the quake in Philippines on the news. Hope everyone is okay.

Cheers,
FFFF
(04-24-2019 06:30 AM)LM-10 Wrote: [ -> ]I just felt a massive earthquake in our area.....and open internet got to know that about Philippines 6.1-magnitude earthquake. It was massive in our area even stay for over 15 second. Hope everyone is safe !!

God safe to all of you!!

Are you Filipino bro?
(04-27-2019 12:54 AM)jimms Wrote: [ -> ]

God safe to all of you!!

Are you Filipino bro?

No bro, but where I am I still feel a good amount of earthquake !!
Reference URL's