Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Driving traffic to MVP-minimum viable product
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to test some ideas. Testing MVP means i want to „offer“ people something or confront them with „ideas“ and see how they are reacting to it. From this i decide with which idea i continue an with which not.

For i example i would like to „test“ what i could try to sell online or to see which topics people are interested in and which not.
For doing this first of all i need traffic – because it would be probably much of testing free (or almost free) traffic is preffered.
How can i get it?

Thanks...
or may be there is no good way of getting free/ cheap traffic for this purpouse?
So recently I have been ranking a few of my sites with medium competition keywords to the first page of Google, and the way I'm doing it is pretty simple.

Basically what I'm doing is driving large volumes of quality traffic to my sites. After just 2 weeks of doing this, I am now getting a large volume of organic traffic and making sales. For the investment I have made 10 times my money back. I plan on targeting more keywords, and rinse and repeat.

Traffic is key to ranking. You can spend months and months doing SEO and hope to rank and not get slapped by Google, or you can stay under Googles Radar and just drive traffic.

If you search Google for "onestopwebtraffic" that's where I get my traffic for all my sites. I usually target 6 keywords every 2 weeks and once I get them to page 1, 1 target 6 more. I buy 1 keyword targeted domain for the 6 keywords. All 6 keywords have the target url keyword in it.

For example my domain is - bestfishfood,c0m target url focused on "fish food"

Keyword examples I drive traffic to would be - cheap fish food, organic fish food, fish food for gold fish

You get the idea. Of course you want the search volume to be medium. If you try this and you aren't getting on page 1, you are using a keyword that is way too tough to rank.. Change your keyword.
Reference URL's