Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Velocity - Product Creation Course
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brand New Product Creation Course from A-manda Cra-ven - Can anyone share this please?

Proven Step-By-Step System To Create, Launch And SELL Within 24 Hours... Without Breaking A Sweat!

- How to come up with a winning product idea that will have them salivating to buy…and do it in a half hour or so…

- Selling in a completely authentic, non-salesy, non-sleazy way that feels right to you

- How to get them ready to buy before you so much as push that launch button aka THE POWER OF THE TEASE...

- The step-by-step system I use to put together my products quickly and easily while juggling 100 other things...

- Setting it all up so your customers are screaming HELL YES while you’re smiling rather than screaming…

- The exact method for coming up with an offer that is completely irresistible…so they whip out their wallets…

- How to GUARANTEE you will get instant sales (once you know how to do this you’ll never do it any other way)

Rinsing and repeating as many times as you wish for those all-important recurring sales and compounded PROFITS

Sales page:
interested as well :)
seems excellent
bump

Thanks
Interested too! [/color][/font]
Bumperoooooo - any ideas of upsells?
Sounds interesting.
Definitely interested !!
Didn't the creator of this product retire a year or two ago?

She had a big I'm-Retiring-So-Buy-All-My-Stuff sale and everything.

LOL!
(03-05-2019 09:22 AM)ShadyLady Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't the creator of this product retire a year or two ago?

LOL!

Yes LOL...along with Henry Gold and other jokers like that!
LOL - hope we get this shared. Would love to know more about her post retirement strategies :)

(03-05-2019 09:53 AM)blackhawk12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2019 09:22 AM)ShadyLady Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't the creator of this product retire a year or two ago?

LOL!

Yes LOL...along with Henry Gold and other jokers like that!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's