Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: AUTOPILOT Youtube/INSTA/TWITTER/VK 25K+ FOLLOWERS/DAY FREE QUICK METHOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this amazing method and I thought it'd be nice to share, enjoy !!!

1) Visit this link https://cutit.org/VTO
2) Use google translate to translate the site, and sign up!
3) Make a couple filler Instagram accounts, install their bot, and start gaining coins!
4) Redeem your coins for followers!

happydanceNOTE: If you get 500 coins on their platform, you'll get up to 5,000 followers as a free bonus!!!Happydance
Thank you for your share. Loved it :)
it's absolutely impossible to do it: the site is in russian, but it can be translated, but the soft is all in russian, you're ready to say anything to get a few percentage of refered people activity, it's so mean.
will upload soon images with translate
I was able to translate the page using a Chrome Extension called PAGE TRANSLATOR...However under the REGISTER tab, I input my working email and PW but the Register Button is grayed out...NO WAY to proceed to registration process...

Anyone got a turnaround here? TIA!
Be careful. My antivirus displays a phishing attack on this site
which antivirus you are using?
You can use Google Translate on your smartphone when the program installs. Take a photo of the installation screen using the app, and Google will translate it into your language. It doesn't have to be in the browser. Works well enough to get the idea.
Reference URL's