Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] IMACROS Enterprise v12.5 for 64bit PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

A Complete Web Automation Toolset
Record and Replay Repetitious Work
Including sites use dialog boxes, Javascript, Flash, Flex, Java and AJAX.

Functional, Performance and Regression
Perform in-browser testing across Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.

Extract Any Kind of Data from the Web
Write to standard file formats or use the API to save directly to a database.What can you do with iMacros?
Update Internal Systems
Update internal systems with the latest exchange rates and stock-market quotations.

Interface with Online Databases
Interface your software with online databases and websites sites like Amazon, Ebay or salesforce.com.

Automate Ajax Testing
Automate many AJAX based websites using standard HTML based TAG commands.

Automate Form Data Entry
Automatically enter data in online forms – on a regular basis or only when triggered by another program or script.

Automate Web Upload/Download
Control the browser (via an API) and automate upload/download of data via a local, Intranet or Internet web interface.

Integrate Business Data
Gather and integrate price, quantity, item name, description, etc., from a supplier’s website.

Integrate with Excel
Upload data from a spreadsheet to a website, or populate an Excel sheet with data from a website.

Extract Pricing Data
Extract online pricing data from a competitor’s website, subtract one cent and add it to your online store.

SP
Code:
https://imacros.net/store/

DL
Code:
https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/CpZe7qoA/file.html
Thanks
thank you

rep add
rep added, thank master
Thanks
Thank you for this tool. Will be test running it to see if a non programmer can benefit easily.
Great share, ѕ¢σяρισ.

Thank you.
Is this work for sure? I have put cracked dll into Program files not Program files x86 and sill getting 29 days left trial notice.
(01-24-2019 12:18 AM)Hackedd Wrote: [ -> ]Is this work for sure? I have put cracked dll into Program files not Program files x86 and sill getting 29 days left trial notice.

I got this error too
thanks dude. add rep+
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's