Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] MUST HAVE: Elite Blog Academy: Blog Planner $20 = FREE for BBHF - PDF ◄◄◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
everyone, or so it seems, has a blog these days. especially people trying to make money online. if you are one of them let me share with you briefly what works and what doesn't, in most cases. first, if you REALLY want to make money with your blog, good money, enough money to live on, then you need to do things the right way. the wrong way is autoblogging, creating a new blog everyday, pbn's and so on. Hitface

the best way is to create a blog with exclusive content, sometimes unique, sometimes not, depending on the niche. content is king, so the saying goes, exclusive content equals cash money. some people add content everyday, some not as often, again, depending on the niche, you can make money several ways. re-using the same junk everyone else is using is a recipe for failure. NOBODY will revisit your junk blog. you need to make it stand apart, or out, as some people say.

as i often say, there are two ways or paths you can take, you can try it the right way or the wrong way, you cannot do both. there is also another fine saying, it can be said many ways, if you do not plan for success, you are planning for failure. you can plan to succeed or you can plan to fail, pick one! the lack of planning is the surest path to failure! and a hundred more, all saying the same thing, why? because it is a fact. that is what works, is the simplest terms.

p.s. many successful bloggers today, have other people creating content because they did things the right way, it starts with one post, then another and another. one post at a time, a great example of a successful blog can be found at the huffpost : click here

speaking of planning, below is a blog planner i have decided to share in a new area of this forum, new for me that is. what did you accomplish in 2018? it is 2019 now! did you reach your goals for the year? did you travel and/or bank some big bucks? start this year the right way. a great way to start a new year is by trying something new. here is my new years gift to you, my 'investment' in your success:

[Image: g5Y4H4Y3RbZ-_gMN8bv6D0fBpZq-IKmvohytkImH...5v6DI=w383]
Trying to stay organized and get ahead while navigating all the ins and outs of trying to plan your content, grow your traffic, and maximize your time can definitely be a challenge.

Luckily, the EBA® Blog Planner makes it easy. From setting your goals to brainstorming content and planning your editorial calendar, the EBA blog planner will help you stay focused so that you can get ahead.
the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV
Thanks for charing Dear

XX Sharing Biggrin

XX Sharing Biggrin
Thanks for sharing the wealth of knowledge. Best regards to you and yours. Peace
Thanks for sharing Bro, +reps
Looks good to me!
Good share - thank you!
Thanks for sharing this awesome product :)
Thank you for requesting to join,, thank you
Very much appreciated.
post to unlock
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's