Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: InstantContent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone try this?
https://vidioloc.com/instantcontent/

Happy New Year! :)
Bump for this, I would like to see if this little boy really delivers what it promise on the sales page because it not shows even a video on how it works.
Thanks
Bump for this
Bump, bump
bump, bump, bump
Save yourself the waste of time. This is a true piece of crap! First of all, it wouldn't even open on my Windows 7. I did open on the Windows 10, but doesn't produce any results. Really. Nothing for super common, huge keywords like dog training, weight loss, and just about every other. What comes up is "no data found." It only found some article snippets under 'Trump' but all in caps and no formatting.

Everything else is either grayed out or gives an error message. Garbage.

And did you notice that there is no support link or even a contact link on their site, on their receipt, OR on their software? Their intentions are clear.
Yeah - I was wondering - no demo video at all, too!
(01-04-2019 09:15 AM)fugu Wrote: [ -> ]Save yourself the waste of time. This is a true piece of crap! First of all, it wouldn't even open on my Windows 7. I did open on the Windows 10, but doesn't produce any results. Really. Nothing for super common, huge keywords like dog training, weight loss, and just about every other. What comes up is "no data found." It only found some article snippets under 'Trump' but all in caps and no formatting.

Everything else is either grayed out or gives an error message. Garbage.

And did you notice that there is no support link or even a contact link on their site, on their receipt, OR on their software? Their intentions are clear.

Oh f#$k~ I hate that. HitfaceMad Slap
Thank you very much fugu!!!!! Max Reps for your review !!!!!
Reference URL's