Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Get]Retirem3nt W@tch New$letter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you live in the USA and are interested in financial retirement planning, I have found a honey hole.

The word press download folder is wide open. There are several years of the newsletters available along with a lot of special reports.

This information covers Social Security, IRA, Roth IRA, Heirs, Annunities, Required Minimum Distributions (RMD), estate planning and other topics.

The directory is 80-90% images. I have not figured out how to download the PDF files from this directory except one by one.

I found one xls file, one doc file and a couple of cvs files, the rest are pdf. The pdf files in the top half of the directory.

This is not my site, I have no control over it. So I don’t know how long the door will be open.

Code:
https://www.retirementwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/
Nice share, repped ya.

As far as DL is concerned, depending on your browser you can use a utilitity (DownThemAll, etc.) that will allow you to use a wildcard like *.pdf to only get certain files.
Thanks for the share and tips. Reps given.
Reference URL's