Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Margaret Atwood - Creative Writing (Masterclass)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is perfect thank you so much, Happy Holidays.
Thanks, reps added.
Attention Maes-first of all thank you for this fantastic share. I've given you maximum reps. I've downloaded file number 2 (in the list) https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/7FqFi1IY/...twice..and both times the downloaded file fails to throw up the password box making me unable to unzip this file. Could you please check to see if you have the same problem as I am having? Thanks ever! I am wondering if the file got corrupted during the upload.
+++++++++++++++++++2 hours later+++++++++++++++++++++++
I've continued downloading the rest of the files, and on different computers. The password protection of each file is not working other than for file #1. Is it possible for you to re-upload these files and eliminate the password protection? thanks!
thank you for the share i hope you have this masterclasses
SPIKE LEE TEACHES INDEPENDENT FILMMAKING and
MIRA NAIR TEACHES INDEPENDENT FILMMAKING
It would be great if you could get the Dan Brown masterclass.
taildive777,
= This 'password thing' happening maybe because the Whole thing is 'interlocked' => that:
1.) you have to download All the files
2.) you only need password for the first file, since the rest will unlock automatically...

My guess, as this usually happens when a Big file is broken down to couple of smaller ones - I haven't downloaded it yet, as the files are too big for me right now to dl. (holidays = too many computers online right now ;-))
That's correct. Download all the files then "right click" the first file (only) and choose "extract to (file name) and you'll be asked for the password one time only.

Have a great New Year!
Thank you Zajko for your info on downloading and unzipping. I followed your directions and all the ZIP files extracted beautifully. I am thrilled and grateful.
Happy New Year!!!!
You are welcome.
Happy and Successful New Year to Everyone! Heart2smile
Reference URL's