Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Get] Toward a Superconsciousness_ Meditational Theory and Practice-Hiroshi Motoyama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toward a Superconsciousness_ Meditational Theory and Practice - Hiroshi Motoyama

There is a real lack of information on accessing the Superconscious, no description for this book, it was translated from Japanese to English, I could only find the two reviews below.

I may put something together myself and post it here.

A couple of reviews

In depth analysis of meditation

This book by Dr. Hiroshi Motoyama is very helpful in elucidating what the yoga practitioner is trying to accomplish by meditation and also includes helpful guidelines to this end, however this is publication is not a very concise "How to" manual. In light of its shortcomings I would strongly recommend it as an excellent purchase. One should consider other books on the topic to make up where this one is lacking.

Scientific in nature

Interesting scientific guide to meditation and related things. Very good guide to the various technical aspects of meditation.

(12-13-2018 04:27 AM)allmaza Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.mirrored.to/files/0EWROOL5/

Thanks allmaza for correcting the link, anonymiz.com seems to have gone down for a bit. All my posts for a day or two were broken.
Reference URL's