Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone 1st post VIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well im buying VIP probably my 1st post xD.
just cause this place looks all legitement.
P.S
Im from hackforums.net
Ub3r Membah :D!

Just wanna know how this forum feels :)!
I'm from hackforums too my username there is ....
I am an UBER with quite good reputation but mods there banned me for misundertanding.
Well i wont mentioned my username since mods there banned me.
I hate hackforums and now i have switched over here and i am staying here for good. It's nice to see some fellow HF member here. Hackforum banned/censored bestblackhatforum.com out of jealousy. See it for yourself. If i were you or any member here from hackforums. Stay away from them, most members there SCAM people for living. Judge it by yourself but dont tell me i didnt give you guys a warning :)
ohhh, i see.
Welll i hope ill enjoy this place also :D!!!
yeah had a good rep there too :) 100-110ish
Welcome. I have left several forums for this one.
People at the other forums were so hateful it was unreal.
I was nervous about spending the money for the VIP section. It turns out to be the best investment possible.

I'm still wondering what the best stuff you can get from the VIP section?
Cause hack forums VIP had almosed nothing >.<.

Also wondering if giving away xxx accounts is possible on this forum, just curiouse, since hf banned it also.
Thanks if anyone can answer this!
BBHF is the best as the name says and Worth paying for the super VIP and if u are willing to share XXX account there is a section too. I bet u will start loving it over HF soon. We got nice admin who works for his members not for himself like HF.
great to hear man :)!!!
well as soon as i get my stupid bank acc vertified on my paypal im buying VIP!!!
i hope im not to late for the $50 off price!

thanks for the welcomes guys :). Dont worry, im very HQ member!
As soon as i get my VIP, ill start posting HQ Threads :)!
Hi..welcome.Hope you enjoy here.
Reference URL's