Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] CouchDB - Mastering Database Design with CouchDB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Learn about CouchDB, the processes to set it up, and the ways to interact with CouchDB server using cURL and Futon.

https://www.udemy.com/couchdb-mastering-database-design-with-couchdb/?couponCode=CODEMAD

Enjoy!
Still works! ^_^
Thanks
If possible, please provide Cassandra/PostgreSQL administration courses...
Thanks in advance.
[quote='kishore.kick' pid='2611510' dateline='1543038554']
Thanks
[/quote]

[quote='kishore.kick' pid='2611532' dateline='1543040103']
If possible, please provide Cassandra/PostgreSQL administration courses...
Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

You're welcome kishore.kick :) Enjoy the course!

I've shared a course on PostgreSQL made by the same instructor here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-PostgreSQL-Tutorials-for-Beginners?pid=2609832#pid2609832

I hope it helps! ^_^
This coupon code is still good (at the very top of the post). Much appreciated, and time for the groggy one to become a CouchDB potato. +Reps!
[quote='groggy' pid='2612883' dateline='1543185937']
This coupon code is still good (at the very top of the post). Much appreciated, and time for the groggy one to become a CouchDB potato. +Reps!
[/quote]

You're welcome groggy :) Enjoy the course!
Good news

Still available free with the coupon:
shared by SteB81

;) Reps and thanks to him!

Sorry for my duplicate thread; this is obviously the original thread ;)

Learn about CouchDB, the processes to set it up, and the ways to interact with CouchDB server using cURL and Futon.

4 hours on-demand video, 1 downloadable resource
updated 12/2018, 9828 students enrolled

Description:
Apache CouchDB is open source database software and these tutorials are for you to gain a quick overview of the same. This training is to learn about CouchDB, the processes to set it up, and the ways to interact with CouchDB server using cURL and Futon. We will learn how to create, update and delete databases and documents. Understand the difference between SQL and nosql databases. Introduction to Json. HTTP API and more.

Author:
I am Sukanti, founder of SimpliCode Point. I teach coding to engineering students and aspiring coders. Teaching is my passion. Our goal is to offer high quality technology courses which suits newbie as well as an expert.

Reference URL's