Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: {REQ} VID-ELITE ~ New ' Talking' Plugin ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to the good folks who are stopping by for a look.

Newly offered: Videlite.com

Requesting here~ also see it at the VIP section.

See some products requested in both sections of the forum, assuming it is still considered okay to do.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This product's main headline is all about the free traffic it will bring through Y/T views.

In the demos I have seen, the voice overs for these quick and easy to make videos seems to be quite decent actually.

Vid~Elite is able to construct 2 minute VSL's WITH the automatic text to speech,a real nice seamless feature inclusion.

The sales page tells what else can be done with little effort using the software ~ pretty cool.

Any feedback on the product,developers and partners connected with this launch, appreciated.

Have a good day!

** FE $27 ~~~~ OTO1 $37 ~ OTO1 was recommended to use with the FE.

I agree it looked pretty cool, and was thinking it would great for Amazon affiliate review videos, because you could crank out a lot of them quickly. But I think it is a cloud-based product. I could be open to a small GB to share an account.
(11-21-2018 04:45 PM)biggee Wrote: [ -> ]I agree it looked pretty cool, and was thinking it would great for Amazon affiliate review videos, because you could crank out a lot of them quickly. But I think it is a cloud-based product. I could be open to a small GB to share an account.
Yes indeed, the 'cranking out' multiples aspect is a big plus with this product

Reviews is what I was looking to as well, not with Amazon but you have a good point there, biggee~ great tip.

There is value with this and a smallish GB, a possibility.
Reference URL's