Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: NEW COURSE: CBT Life Coaching Certification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Celebrating 25 years in the business with 25 free spots (CPD diploma cost included)

https://www.udemy.com/cbt-cognitive-behavioral-coach-practitioner-certification/?couponCode=27STUDENTS

It's truly is uplifting to empower yourself while making a meaningful difference in the lives of others!

25 years ago when I began my life coaching career, I quickly discovered the impact I could have in the lives of others (while also earning a SURPRISINGLY large amount of money), ever since I was totally hooked!

Take control of your life and career by becoming a CBT Life Coaching Professional.

CBT is like a complete operating manual for the human mind!

This comprehensive life coaching course is fully accredited and offers 16 Continuing Professional Development Credit Hours (CPD's). The training will enable you to teach others how to master difficult emotions and eliminate self-destructive thoughts and behaviors. You'll become a catalyst for personal transformation.

In this course you’ll learn CBT Life Coaching strategies for;

· Reprogramming your mind to accept healthier, positive thoughts

· Mastering difficult emotions

· Overcoming negative thinking patterns

· Stopping ruminating and unproductive thoughts

· Replacing self-destructive behaviors with productive ones

· Managing stress

· Setting and achieving your goals

· Silencing the fierce inner critic

· Taking congruent and decisive action

Who is the target audience?

Typical practitioners of CBT Life Coaching include;

life coaches, therapists, counselors, teachers, social workers, pastors, organizational leaders, parents and wellness professionals, and Personal development enthusiasts who want to grow in happiness and success

NEW COURSE!

CBT: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coach Practitioner Training

Become a Fully Accredited Life Coach Practitioner - Coach Certification and 16 CPD Therapeutic Credit Hours
Thanks for this. Reps added
You are a real blessing, thanks and Max reps
BooHoo:
[quote]The coupon code entered has sold out.[/quote]
Currently $13.99
Thanks
Bumping for a new coupon.
Orban, here you go. I hope you enjoy the course
https://www.udemy.com/cbt-cognitive-behavioral-coach-practitioner-certification/?couponCode=ROUND2
[hr]
Wish I could offer more coupons, but the course is not solely mine to decide. Please let me know if you get in from the coupon I just sent you
Thank you Coach :)

I was able to enroll with your first coupon! (first round). Your course is really great, as always.

I'm going to leave a review as soon as I can. Have a wonderful day. ^_^
I'm really glad you got in and that you are enjoying the course. Also, thank you for being willing to leave a review!
Thank you for round 2!!!
Any more rounds? I'm really interested in comparing this to some other CBT courses.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's