Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [get] Earn $400+ Per Article, Writing Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's a brief excerpt from the sales page to give you a glimpse of what this product is all about, and to help you decide whether the asking price is worth your interest:

I Will Teach You How To Earn $400+ Per Article, Writing Online

Every year, the internet offers a host of new ways to work from home and make serious money. Writing is one of these ways, and it’s one that has withstood the test of time and technology. If you can write well, you will ALWAYS be able to find work.

Most writers work for between $5-$10 per article. They learn to write mediocre quality articles very fast and end up making around $12-20 per hour. Some of the more exceptional writers can find gigs paying around $50 per article.

I make an average of $400 per article as an online writer. In fact, I won’t even consider writing an article for less than $200.

Why do I make so much more than most online writers? I know WHAT to write about, I know WHERE to find high paying gigs, and I know HOW to land those gigs.

Sales Page:

Download 71 Page PDF:

I did my best to determine whether it had been previously shared, and no evidence of that came up; my apologies if it turns out that I am mistaken. Please enjoy my first share on this section of BBHF.
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
Thank you for the share. Re
Thanks for the share and reps added!
Thanks for sharing !!
(+Rep added, of course.)

I always wonder how it can be that guys like this are drowning in $$$ from all those $400 payments so easily acquired, BUT:
They are selling their guide to do that for $9...
(Kind of smells fishy to me ?!?)
Looks good! Max REP added.. Happydance
(07-16-2018 06:40 PM)smithnowt Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing !!
(+Rep added, of course.)

I always wonder how it can be that guys like this are drowning in $$$ from all those $400 payments so easily acquired, BUT:
They are selling their guide to do that for $9...
(Kind of smells fishy to me ?!?)

Normally I would agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly.

In this situation though, I absolutely loved the manual on high-value article writing by Jacob McMillen.

Because I've experienced the same benefits from the same actions he recommends.

The process he recommends takes at least 3 years. Sure, you can make halfway decent money before the 3 years is up - but the high $$$s show up after you've spent time building up your credibility.

IMO, $400/article is pretty standard for people who follow Jacob's instructions.

I've written articles for trade magazines over the last 15 years. From the very beginning I earned decent money ($500+) from each article. But starting about 9 years ago, I began earning $10K+ per article. Why the uptick in pay? The validity of previous articles, verifiable value of the info, increased readership draw from the articles.

Quality rules!

I give both thumbs up for this share. 57yes57yes

AbeLincolnBart
ALB some questions for you-

In the open market are you in a strict sense "verifiable" in only certain topical niches?

With your experience you're quite competent in researching outside topical material as well. So does having your personal copywriting curriculum vitae and reputation in certain areas restrict you or just open more doors?

In the introduction (second paragraph from the bottom of his intro) he writes:

" My focus in this guide is going to be on building a business and writing content rather than copywriting. Copywriting is a very specific talent, and while I encourage you to pursue is (and it synergizes very well with content writing), it is also a very narrow career choice."

Do you feel the key leverage centers around "building a business and writing content over copywriting"?

In the article - "The Unconventional Guide to Content Writing vs. Copywriting"
https://www.searchenginejournal.com/unco...ng/114408/

It states this - "The great distinction between content writing and copywriting lies in the purpose of writing it. Copywriting means writing for the sake of promotional advertising or marketing. The purpose of content writing is to entertain and entice the online audiences so they stay longer on websites and engage with the brand.

Copywriting involves content writing, but in an attractive form, so that it grabs the attention of the audience immediately. But, copywriting has a greater task to perform – which is selling the real worth of a brand, its products, and services."

With your practical, working experience, what are your thoughts regarding the distinction between the two and is content writing more prolific and profitable long term? We've all heard and read about some copywriters that make HUGE bucks but the jobs might be far and few. Is it prudent to become proficient with either copywriting or content writing before the other? Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance and +Reps!

+Reps to OP also!
(07-23-2018 12:30 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote: [ -> ]ALB some questions for you-

Question #1:
In the open market are you in a strict sense "verifiable" in only certain topical niches?
Question #2:
With your experience you're quite competent in researching outside topical material as well. So does having your personal copywriting curriculum vitae and reputation in certain areas restrict you or just open more doors?
Question #3:
Do you feel the key leverage centers around "building a business and writing content over copywriting"?
Questions #4 and #5:
With your practical, working experience, what are your thoughts regarding the distinction between the two and is content writing more prolific and profitable long term? We've all heard and read about some copywriters that make HUGE bucks but the jobs might be far and few. Is it prudent to become proficient with either copywriting or content writing before the other? Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance and +Reps!

Thanks go to -Razmataz13- for all the good questions.
And the many Reps...

-----
Question #1:

My preferred niches of "article writing" are in a limited number of subject groups. Marketing, copywriting, and a couple of other (PROFITABLE...) unique sub-categories. (Like "How to profit from buying Real-estate with no personal risks or capital" or "How to get a job as a lineman for $120K/year - in just 2 weeks..." -- those kinds of things.)

Question #2:

Since I do both, but under different identities - it neither helps nor hinders. My copywriting earns me 4 to 1 over content writing. (More info below)

Question #3:

Yes, you must treat the writing as business. Be fully committed to it. "Great writing" is a "thing" that will always have very little competition. The best part -- it only gets easier with time.

Questions #4 and #5:

These are fairly easy questions for anyone to personally answer. Because, if you absolutely hate "selling" - it eliminates copywriting from your quiver of possibles. (But you'll still have to sell your ideas in whatever you write...)

And content-writing has so many possibilities. In the course of your "typical" wrting about high tech gadgets, you might stumble upon a story line that you want to expand on. Many now-famous writers started as content writers and now make many millions a year. Or even just a few hundred grand/year for a yearly series story.

A little over a year ago, a writer who helped me with some ghost-writing projects for 5 years - called me to quit! He'd gotten a $300K advance against a $1MM total payout (a year later) for a "spy" novel he'd been doing on his spare time. If you are a "good" writer, you are good enough for just about anything. Your only limits are in your belief system.

Personally, I prefer copywriting for a main gig. And that's been more profitable for me after starting to sell more products for myself and less for clients. For those who get off on the challenge of predictable returns, writing copy is for you. If you write a stellar winning ad, for yourself or others; you can be set for life!

I still do articles (content) just to shake-up my mind. It introduces me to new possibilities and keeps my copy fresh.

I will end with one of my favorite "writer quotes", from Ernest Hemingway :
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."

Great job to have isn't it? With no real competition, except ourselves.

Best to you all. Write on! :-)

AbeLincolnBart
(07-26-2018 07:17 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018 12:30 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote: [ -> ]ALB some questions for you-

Question #1:
Question #2:
Question #3:
Questions #4 and #5:

Thanks go to -Razmataz13- for all the good questions.
And the many Reps...

-----
Question #1:

My preferred niches of "article writing" are in a limited number of subject groups. Marketing, copywriting, and a couple of other (PROFITABLE...) unique sub-categories. (Like "How to profit from buying Real-estate with no personal risks or capital" or "How to get a job as a lineman for $120K/year - in just 2 weeks..." -- those kinds of things.)

Question #2:

Since I do both, but under different identities - it neither helps nor hinders. My copywriting earns me 4 to 1 over content writing. (More info below)

Question #3:

Yes, you must treat the writing as business. Be fully committed to it. "Great writing" is a "thing" that will always have very little competition. The best part -- it only gets easier with time.

Questions #4 and #5:

These are fairly easy questions for anyone to personally answer. Because, if you absolutely hate "selling" - it eliminates copywriting from your quiver of possibles. (But you'll still have to sell your ideas in whatever you write...)

And content-writing has so many possibilities. In the course of your "typical" wrting about high tech gadgets, you might stumble upon a story line that you want to expand on. Many now-famous writers started as content writers and now make many millions a year. Or even just a few hundred grand/year for a yearly series story.

A little over a year ago, a writer who helped me with some ghost-writing projects for 5 years - called me to quit! He'd gotten a $300K advance against a $1MM total payout (a year later) for a "spy" novel he'd been doing on his spare time. If you are a "good" writer, you are good enough for just about anything. Your only limits are in your belief system.

Personally, I prefer copywriting for a main gig. And that's been more profitable for me after starting to sell more products for myself and less for clients. For those who get off on the challenge of predictable returns, writing copy is for you. If you write a stellar winning ad, for yourself or others; you can be set for life!

I still do articles (content) just to shake-up my mind. It introduces me to new possibilities and keeps my copy fresh.

I will end with one of my favorite "writer quotes", from Ernest Hemingway :
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."

Great job to have isn't it? With no real competition, except ourselves.

Best to you all. Write on! :-)

AbeLincolnBart

AbeLincolnBart, love your comment ! each one of your post
have something valuable in it and this one is no different.

You are truly a gem in bbhf :)

What courses do you recommend for some who want to make
a full-time income($5000/month) from content writing and
copywriting?

There are tons of courses here in bbhf.But if you have to
choose a couple of courses to recommend to your students
as a master, what all courses you recommend in content writing
and copywriting?

Thank you, AbeLincolnBart
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's