Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] How To Speed Up Your WordPress Site To Get Better Ranking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speed Up Your WordPress Site And Give Visitors a Better User Experience That Will Rank You Higher On Search Engine.

https://www.udemy.com/how-to-speed-up-your-wordpress-site-to-get-better-ranking/?couponCode=FREEWPSEO
[quote='Rasur' pid='2471303' dateline='1528900913']
Speed Up Your WordPress Site And Give Visitors a Better User Experience That Will Rank You Higher On Search Engine.

https://www.udemy.com/how-to-speed-up-your-wordpress-site-to-get-better-ranking/?couponCode=FREEWPSEO
[/quote]

Thanks a lot mate and as always +REP added :D
For anyone who bothers to read down this far:
This is yet another short, time-wasting thing by 'Michael Waknin'.
I've checked out several of his things at Udemy and thus far ALL have been useless sales webinars offered as 'courses' and for sure NOT anything anyone should EVER pay for.
(The posted $199.99 price is $199.99 more than it is likely worth...)
[quote='smithnowt' pid='2471792' dateline='1528939317']
I've checked out several of his things at Udemy and thus far ALL have been useless sales webinars offered as 'courses' and for sure NOT anything anyone should EVER pay for.
[/quote]

many thanks for saving me the bother!
[quote='smithnowt' pid='2471792' dateline='1528939317']
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your review.
Reference URL's