Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [FREE] Wordpress CPA/PPC Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wordpress CPA/PPC Theme

A WordPress Theme
Created for the Sole Purpose
of Increasing Sales and Conversions
Create Salesletters, Review Pages, and
CPA/PPC Landing Pages Quickly and Easily
with WordPress

I’m a web designer with 10+ years in the business.
I love creating pages…but I also like making money.
And in this business, time IS money.
Everyone knows the fastest way to create a website is with WordPress.
But have you actually seen the WordPress sites out there trying to make money?

A lot of research went into this theme. Everything including the colors, fonts and background were specifically chosen after a decade of experience. In other words, all my past clients have paid dearly to figure out what does and doesn’t work. As their designer, I’ve implemented their changes and taken careful notes along the way.

The Result is a WordPress Theme with…
NO distracting sidebars
NO distracting headers
NO distracting footers
BEAUTIFUL typography
MINIMALISTIC design
EASY to use ala WordPress

Here are the Reasons this Theme “Works”

For the Copywriters:

Save money on web design.
My friends are going to kill me… But the fact is, you can now launch entire campaigns with zero help and zero design cost. All you need to do is write and use all those graphics packages you already bought a few months ago. Write copy, upload graphics, link and ‘fini’.

Formatting is a breeze.

I’ve used years of experience to create the perfect quote boxes, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and H6 tags. Even the bullets grab attention without being “tacky”.
Easy on the eyes (literally).

In my decade+ of design experience, I’ve learned about the effect of paragraph style and typography on readership. The result: a perfectly flowing money-raking salesletter. Everything right down to the fonts and background color were specifically chosen to prevent eye fatigue and encourage interaction.

For the PPC lovers:

Build Landing Pages Quickly and Easily.

WordPress is a PPC guru’s dream come true. Creating pages is easy and there’s no need to upload files or spend hundreds on Landing Page generators.
Improve Quality Score.

Drop in your Title, H1 tags, ‘SEO’ content and control the URL with WordPress’ built-in Permalinks to create Google-loving pages. I’ve also integrated links at the bottom for Contact, Privacy, Terms/Conditions and Trademarks to improve Google’s Quality Score.
Stop Losing Clicks.

Each click costs money. This theme doesn’t give away precious clicks to silly sidebar links or “categories”. There’s only 2 ways to go: your way or the highway.
For Everyone:

Each Page (or Post*) is an “Island”

Every single page is separate from the other (unless you purposely link them). Therefore, no wandering eyes. Also, each page can have it’s own UNIQUE WIDTH, HEADER and BACKGROUND COLOR OR IMAGE! *If you use Version 1, then Pages AND Posts can be “Islands”.

Salespage on the Frontend, Blog on the Backend Yes, each page functions like a salesletter. However, all posts are displayed in the backend with a sidebar. Perfect for WordPress membership sites or adding “quality content” posts for higher Adwords scores.

Get Crawled and Indexed in Record Time Is the “Island” concept freaking you out? Don’t worry, install a FREE special plugin and all your pages get indexed. Mine did within a few hours of launch.

Hide “Special” Pages You can also prevent having that “secret” page crawled by using that same plugin to exclude pages or entire categories.

Multiple Landing Pages to a One Time Offer Create multiple Landing pages for PPC, Presells and Salesletters. The multiple variations can then funnel into your one-time offer page. The visitor will never know.

Use it on ALL your Domains There is no per-domain license. Use it on all your own personal sites and servers. You may not, however, resell it or give it away.

Kill the Copyright Want to give me credit? Awesome. But if you don’t, I understand. You can change the copyright at the bottom at any time.

Upgrades for Life! This theme is always compatible with the latest version of WordPress (because I actually *use* it). Plus, all future updates are free.
Customer Support Area I fully support my product and include a support area for answering questions and concerns.

Tutorials and Online Training High-quality online videos in our online support area show you how to tweak the Theme to your heart’s content.

Sales page
Code:

http://www.wordpressppc.com/

Mediafire download link
Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2t56exvffz6b2m

Virus total
0/ 43 (0.0%)
Code:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1298618590
Reference URL's