Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [get] Big Ticket Email Mojo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big Ticket Email Mojo:

If You Can Write as a 6th Grade Level AND
Have a Email List That Gets at Least 500
Opens...Then in 10-14 Days...

You Too Can Pull in $20,000 to $80,000
Each Time You Run Our PROVEn
Rainmaker Email Campaign Selling BIG
TICKET Offers WITHOUT Webinars, VSLs
or Long Sales Letters and WITHOUT One
Phone Call or Single Strategy Session

Size: 594 MBs Date: 2016

Sales Page (Yes, this is the only version I could find):

https://imgur.com/a/yRP0QPk

If you find it useful, it's here for your perusal. I didn't realize it was from two years ago, until I had downloaded it to my HD.

Thanks, rep added ++
SP
Magic Button :
PHP Code:
https://bigmojo.clickfunnels.com/bigticketemailmojo 
Thanks jorgemv max reps added
Thanks for the share.
Reps to OP!

I'm in a couple of Travis' free FB groups and knowing how he does things, there's probably not a huge difference between this and any newer version there might be.
Thanks ... Reps
Do NOT Apologize For A "Golden Oldie" . Correct Techniques For Utilization Of HUMAN MOTIVATION Are Jewels Beyond Price . If You Have More Of These DO PLEASE SHARE . Thank You .
i think this already shared here sometime ago

byanyway the download is big and appreciate if anyone review this
Many thanks to all of you for the kind comments. You're all very welcome!

(05-18-2018 07:52 AM)katara Wrote: [ -> ]i think this already shared here sometime ago

byanyway the download is big and appreciate if anyone review this
Katara, I took what I consider very careful steps to ensure that this had not been shared before by anyone. I only searched this section, as this would, in my estimation, be the only conceivable section of BBHF where it would have been searched.

I searched using the whole term inside quotations, I searched with the entire term minus quotations, and I searched for the entire term with and without quotations but without any spaces between the words; in all cases, there were no results. If I missed another form of search that may have provided results showing that this was shared before, you all have my apologies.
Thanks +Reps Added
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's