Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Must Read = Let Them Be Right, Let Us Be Rich.: How To Make Your Life Richer ◄◄◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51XuIQ6a7lL.jpg]

Let Them Be Right, Let Us Be Rich.: How To Make Your Life Richer
(Our Minds Matter Book 2) Kindle Edition

written by Dash Trembley

Publication Date: August 20, 2016

Dive into this book for some new insights to living a fuller richer life today with the people you love most and surround yourself with nothing less than what you deserve. Sculpt a life that is enriching by learning how to identify toxic relationships and tasks that are causing you to lead a poor quality life. That is the first important step to building your foundation to create a life that is rich in ways that can be earned and yours to keep for a lifetime. You can have it all.

** Updated Since Jan 2018

get it fast if you want it free:
this book was actually published by a publisher, but anyone can make money selling on amazon

[Image: make-money-with-amazon.jpg]

the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV
Thanks for the share Joe, but gone with the wind.
LET THEM BE RIGHT, LET US BE RICH

How to Make Your Life Richer (Our Minds Matter Book 2)

[Image: 2018-05-06_1352.png]

Please report any issues with the downloads to me via PM (or post here) and I will look into it.

@ilikeseggs ...Hey there, friend. Long time, no see. Anyway, no, the e-book is NOT gone. It is definitely there ... but it's only available to people who have a monthly subscription on Amazon that allows a certain number of e-books to be downloaded for FREE. And in order to get new titles, you have to click on one you already "borrowed" and return it.

If you still want this, here you go...

GET IT HERE: (PDF Format)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/31nhc6e8fu1fsy1/Let%20Them%20Be%20Right%2C%20Let%20Us%20Be%20Rich._%20How%20To%20Make%20Your%20L​ife%20Richer%20%28Our%20Minds%20Matter%20Book%202%29.pdf

OR

GET IT HERE: (AZW/Kindle Format)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vp66pr052oas81p/Let%20Them%20Be%20Right%2C%20Let%20Us%20Be%20Rich._%20How%20To%20Make%20Your%20L​ife%20Richer%20%28Our%20Minds%20Matter%20Book%202%29_nodrm.azw

VIRUS TOTAL - Let Them Be Right, Let Us Be Rich (PDF):
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7cab8b.../detection
File name: 7cab8b49554bef5d401b147b0a7a8e3772b4269f1218edffd44bf34ba50c8289.file
File size: 532.39 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 57
Last analysis: 2018-05-06 21:03:14 UTC

VIRUS TOTAL -
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d88ba3.../detection
File name: Let Them Be Right, Let Us Be Rich._ How To Make Your Life Richer (Our Minds Matter Book 2)_nodrm.azw
File size: 896.75 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Last analysis: 2018-05-06 21:12:31 UTC

Which makes me wonder...

@JOEMLM: You post such valuable shares. First off, max reps for this. A lot of us here can benefit from more shares like this one. But I've got to ask this (please, don't take it the wrong way, because I'm just trying to understand the point)...

Why would you post a share that is only available to a very small number of people on this forum? You're posting a direct link to Amazon where most people can't access the e-book anyway because they're not enrolled in the program.

It took me all of 5 minutes to prepare this e-book to share here. I already have a subscription to that program on Amazon and get many of the e-books I share here from there (I also do a lot of searching open directories where I find other e-books and whole directories of e-book titles). I, too, have sent people to off-forum sites where they can download stuff but usually, the download links work and isn't reliant on any membership/enrollment.

The e-book is FREE for us enrolled in the program. Is there some reason you chose not to upload it to a file share site?

Again, I'm asking because I'd really like to know.

Layna61524
Thank you, Layna. Max reps added.
@Nancy857: Thank you for stopping by, friend. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Layna61524
Thanks so much Layna...much appreciated!
As always, Layna to the rescue when a link goes down.

You must have one awesome library on your hard drive(s)!

Cheers,

G.S.
@GordonShumway: Yes, --- yes, I do. It's a combination of what I buy, what I find in open directories and such, and what I download from my forum friends. Now, if only I could find a little "down time" to read and implement some of it.

Therein lies the dilemma.

Take care, buddy!

Layna61524
@Layna61524, the ebook was free when i shared it, it was a one day free deal, i was not logged in, so it was indeed free to all, and depending on the location of the downloader, the share ended 24 hours after amazon or the author gave it away. it depends on region, but since most members here are in the u.s., i used a u.s server to make sure it was still free. amazon is doing a lot of 'free for 24 hour' shares lately, also, as i reaped many times, i am sharing from a tablet and terrible slo-fi, very slow, so do not have the time, patience or will-power to upload to any filesharing site when most people can download from amazon quickly in most cases. plus it is not my fault no-one makes mirrors anymore, i always include a direct download now away. hope that answers your questions. thanks for the mirrors.

second, too many people still do not know how to download from amazon, so a direct link will encourage people to give it a try, look around and kick the tires. in 2018 more people need to know how easy, often quick and easy it is download directly from amazon. saves a lot of time. some ebooks are free for longer periods of time, amazon or the author usually do not say when the freebie ends, and some authors say the freebie will end in a week, and 2 years later it is still free. they never come back and change it. also, authors can limit the number of free downloads, i usually share new or recent and trending ebooks, so they listed in a few places and the freebies can run out in an hour, another reason i say,' be quick' or something to that effect.

people are afraid of kindle, kindle is your friend, you can download to ANY device, a friend has a smart fridge and he downloads to his fridge, it has a very big screen, so every easy to read. you can download to your smartphone, even your smart-tv, plus, once you download to your amazon account, you can send it to any device linked to that amazon account. that is what you call a win-win-win-win-win. there are not too many of those around, it is not a secret, more people need to know. Lol
@JOEMLM: Thank you for coming back to reply to my question. I learned something new; I didn't know about the FREE for 24 Hours on Amazon.

Layna61524
Reference URL's