Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] J1m M@ck C0ntract0r Marketing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sales page:

Download
Magic Button :
Google query: site:jimmackonline.com download

It's all there and lots more besides, indexed on Google

Doh - apologies everyone - looks like I didn't look hard enough. The course doesn't seem to be listed, although there are a few pages with similar titles. Can't delete the post but the content is probably still useful...
I do appreciate the attempt to find this course.. if you find it out there please let me know.. Rep was left for your effort to help us out !
it's interesting how you showed people how to do a search on google yet you use that spelling in the title NOBODY will find doing a search on google for. you're not the only person who does this but i just want to remind people that this HURTS the forum when people are coming here through search engine searches. it also hurts the forum when others try to use the forum search to find something or if someone reshares something without knowing because someone used special characters to make letters.
Link to main product:
Code:
https://jimmackonline.com/contractoraccessx/
I think this is an older version, the product page is 2014 and from what I understand this new version is more about a 3 pack ranking method.

Hope some kind soul can share this.
(05-02-2018 07:53 AM)California Kid Wrote: [ -> ]it's interesting how you showed people how to do a search on google yet you use that spelling in the title NOBODY will find doing a search on google for. you're not the only person who does this but i just want to remind people that this HURTS the forum when people are coming here through search engine searches. it also hurts the forum when others try to use the forum search to find something or if someone reshares something without knowing because someone used special characters to make letters.

Thsnks for the comment: not trying to hurt the forum but quite the opposite. Maybe you can expand a bit on your point. My understanding was that obfuscating the title using numbers and non-alphabet characters in the post title would prevent people coming here through search engines. All the links are behind hide tags.
If this doesn't work then what do you suggest?

Oh wait - I see what you mean. But the current post title is not how I entered it: you can see what I wrote in some of the thread comments. The new post title has a [GET] in the title which is not what I wrote. Maybe admin or the system converts obfuscated titles into letters? In which case that's good to know.
(05-02-2018 12:44 PM)fritz Wrote: [ -> ]Link to main product:
Code:
https://jimmackonline.com/contractoraccessx/

Product downloaded in there is from 2017 ..
Sales page is for Service Contractor Marketing (includes 3 pack info). Down load is Contractor Marketing (using FB ads) . . . Anyone have Service Contractor Marketing?
Great share - not complaining.
I think this is the Salespage:
Code:
https://jimmackonline.com/servicecontractormarketing/
(05-04-2018 12:20 PM)lv10122513 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the Salespage:
Code:
posted already

My apology!!!

Thanks OP!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's